Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

29 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

My My Leora you Naughty girl.  That position is a very spank-able one maybe you need a good spanking. Along with some serious release. Be naughty I'll be watching.

Leora is blessing us with her beautiful sensual display. Unfortunately, that is all that it will be for tonight. Earlier, in the shower, she made it very obvious that aunt Flo is, in fact, visiting. But keeps the evidence tucked in.

51 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora is blessing us with her beautiful sensual display. Unfortunately, that is all that it will be for tonight. Earlier, in the shower, she made it very obvious that aunt Flo is, in fact, visiting. But keeps the evidence tucked in.

Aunt Flo first visited on Tuesday afternoon local time, normally three-four days is expected with her, but who knows, but I would imagine a definite tomorrow if she is left alone.But I wouldn't put anything past her.

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Aunt Flo first visited on Tuesday afternoon local time, normally three-four days is expected with her, but who knows, but I would imagine a definite tomorrow if she is left alone.But I wouldn't put anything past her.

Mr.Jimbo ,Thank you for the update.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017