Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes Jimbo. On IE, and Firefox

Thanks scutus, I lost it on Chrome and Edge, I thought you had sabotaged me, lol, I will contact support and ask for credit for replay, but don't hold out much hope.

• Like 1

Jimbo, even if I had the capability of sabotage. I would never block any CC member of the pleasure of watching the Goddess at her best. You included.  :shy:   That would be without question just cause for the "Ban hammer". :cry:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Jimbo, even if I had the capability of sabotage. I would never block any CC member of the pleasure of watching the Goddess at her best. You included.  :shy:

What a noble chap you are sir, But deep down I know you like me, you just don't know how to express it, I understand though.:angel::biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

My Irish Quaker ancestors are shuddering at that possibility. In their county Antrim graves.   :sad:

Well Paddy,  our differences have a long future ahead then, because there has been hundreds of years of problems between us and them, but that is a love hate relationship, and at the moment its love, so there might just be hope for you and I yet. I actually go to Dublin quite frequently to visit friends::)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes Jimbo. On IE, and Firefox

I lost the contact twice on IE at the end of Leora´s bate, but only for about 15 seconds. I guess there were too many of us watching her at the same time and both Leora and we became too hot for RLC´s server. Fortunately, Leora´s bate lasts very long and brings a strong and progressive orgasm compared to the other RLC girls.