Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Leora´s bating is totally different from the other RLC girls, in a very positive way. The other girls rub the clit quite blankly for about five minutes, until they get their 20-second orgasm and shiver a little. Leora enjoys her rubbing from the very beginning and her pleasure rises gradually closer and closer to orgasm, and it can take ten minutes or even longer to get there. We all know how it feels when the orgasm finally starts to advance, and then there is no return, but usually this last stage is pretty short. It looks like Léora´s way there is most enjoyable and her climax is a long progress.

How about you female CC members, can you enjoy bating (or sex) in the long-lasting, slowly advancing way like Leora does? At the moment, in my eyes Leora enjoys sex more than any other girl on RLC (because the men on RLC care only about their own orgasms), but of course Leora´s pleasure depends on her own activity, either bating alone or trying to give orgasm both to herself and to Paul at the same time, which is physically a bit difficult. However, she wants to take Paul along every now and then, probably knowing that she has to do all the work. Has anybody ever seen Paul give her a real orgasm? If there is a video of such a rare event in the Attachments center or the Premium Members section of their pages, please give us the link.

Hope85 has again taken great pictures of their sex in the GR, but did anybody catch them on video and could share it as PM? RLC non-subscribers used to post videos from free areas, but nowadays that has also become very rare.

You are always the loveliest and most beautiful of them all there in RLC, to be able to give all of the wonderful best of all that you undertake to do daily. Our so loveliest goddess Leora, we are once again pleased to thank you, for showing the reality of your private lovely honesty. Go ahead and enjoy having a wonderful day. ✨👌💅🕊💋

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

It appears Leora is in a good mood this morning. A little prelude in the living room to what hopefully will an epic event.:rolleyes:

When I made that statement Leora had only been awake for about fifteen minutes.

She has surpassed to my knowledge the time frame of any of her previous encore performances. AND at this time has donned her sexy lingerie and is dancing while putting on her makeup.

She obviously enjoys the pleasure she gives herself, while treating us to an unmatchable, beautiful, and sensual study in eroticism. She is "The Goddess" of RLC bar none. Boring never !!    IMHO   :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

She has surpassed to my knowledge the time frame of any of her previous encore performances. AND at this time has donned her sexy lingerie and is dancing while putting on her makeup.

She obviously enjoys the pleasure she gives herself, while treating us to an unmatchable, beautiful, and sensual study in eroticism. She is "The Goddess" of RLC bar none. Boring never !!    IMHO   :rolleyes:

UNIQUE AND PRECIOUS

I am so glad that I woke up even if I only caught a few seconds of what I assume was her first bate of the day in the GR and if you ask why the big lettering? It is because

SHE IS TOTALLY WORTHY

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

" She has surpassed to my knowledge the time frame of any of her previous encore performances." She did a similar performance around eighteen months ago, I will check my archives later and let you know the time frame.

38 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Someone was asking if The Goddess had reached her peak. Well obviously she hadn't then because I think she has taken it to a different level today. 

I asked peoples opinion on whether she had as yet reached her peak, today proves that she has not I think.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1