Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora has challenged all the women in the other a[artments to lift their bating or fall behind the Queen of RLC.

They are alreasy behind by a distance me thinks cobber.

Just now, jimbo4 said:

They are alreasy behind by a distance me thinks cobber.

Well there is Masha but we haven't seen her journey like we have with The Goddess and you could arguably say now The Goddess wins on variety although I doubt The Goddess even with a different partner would match Masha at sex with others.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well there is Masha but we haven't seen her journey like we have with The Goddess and you could arguably say now The Goddess wins on variety although I doubt The Goddess even with a different partner would match Masha at sex with others.

Masha never really attacks bating like Leora does. Maybe doesn't need to. But would be fun watching her try with one of her girlfriends.

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Masha never really attacks bating like Leora does. Maybe doesn't need to. But would be fun watching her try with one of her girlfriends.

Trust me Masha can. She gave one in the bedroom last week which was really full on, but I would agree that her bathroom bates tend to be a bit samey.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Trust me Masha can. She gave one in the bedroom last week which was really full on, but I would agree that her bathroom bates tend to be a bit samey.

Masha would need another women as competition to bring her best bedroom bate. Lepra wins hands down