Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

48 minutes ago, aussiegary1965 said:

@jimbo4 this is what those comments were relating to

RLC could try to identify you from screencaps if they choose. Very rarely do they act on free stuff I think but clearly they eventually had an issue with CC's retention time because they seem not to object to the 3rd party stuff except with the 3rd party when they will take it down pretty much immediately if it is not free cam. People have been exiled from RLC pretty sharpish in the past, sometimes within the hour. And I don't think they look to kindly on free cam pics if you overdo it like me although that might have been due to other sites posting my pictures rather than CC. 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

RLC could try to identify you from screencaps if they choose. Very rarely do they act on free stuff I think but clearly they eventually had an issue with CC's retention time because they seem not to object to the 3rd party stuff except with the 3rd party when they will take it down pretty much immediately if it is not free cam. People have been exiled from RLC pretty sharpish in the past, sometimes within the hour. And I don't think they look to kindly on free cam pics if you overdo it like me although that might have been due to other sites posting my pictures rather than CC. 

u really need to read the whole thread of comments between me and aussie oi oi ,to fully understand it has nothing to do with putting actual screen shots .And more about not sharing leora and also taking the piss out of rlc about screen shots

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aussiegary1965 said:

u really need to read the whole thread of comments between me and aussie oi oi ,to fully understand it has nothing to do with putting actual screen shots .And more about not sharing leora and also taking the piss out of rlc about screen shots

Well I did and I was a bit confused when talk of screencaps started as a non-sequitur from her moving to Oz but sometimes people remove posts so I assumed that might have happened.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I did and I was a bit confused when talk of screencaps started as a non-sequitur from her moving to Oz but sometimes people remove posts so I assumed that might have happened.

no its all there just spread over a few pages and with other comments in between

If its going to become a norm to turn down the lights in the living room and bedroom, then I for one will be switching of from sundown each day. There's an old saying Leora and Paul, " If it's not broken don't repair it " and the second one is " leave well alone "  Not sure how these will translate, as I know the translator can totally alter the content and context of a message dramatically, but it is not said to cause offence or disrespect. If I had a priceless Picasso hanging on my wall, I would make sure the lighting was perfect to view it 24/7........You Little One are the priceless oil painting. please make sure that the lighting does your beauty justice.

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would make sure the lighting was perfect to view it 24/7

I constantly moaned about this in Barcelona where you could argue it is even stranger because I would argue there is a greater degree of pleasing the punters rather than just a normal relationship. People have said to me that switching the lights down or lighting candles is to create a sexy atmosphere but I have seen them get in a sexy mood and then someone (often actually a girl not currently involved in the action) suddenly turn the lights down and I can't help feeling it isn't natural at all just something they've been told to do. as for the candles this did seem absolutely obligatory when more than one girl entered a bath but they have got over that now. Of course fortunately some of the girls don't seem to care.
In the BeR historically it has usually been fairly dark unless The Goddess bates in the afternoon so that is just normal behaviour and certainly although lights have gone off Paul and Leora have often left the lights on so I think this is maybe just a phase and I don't think we should give the couple too hard a time over this. They have both been good to us.  

• Like 1

Following on, candles and flashing celebration lights are the worst although on the rare occasions I have seen Adriana and Daniel in action they always seem on the the cusp of light and dark, switching from normal to NV more than once every half minute which almost makes it impossible to watch. The same thing has happened with L&P but it is a lot rarer.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I constantly moaned about this in Barcelona where you could argue it is even stranger because I would argue there is a greater degree of pleasing the punters rather than just a normal relationship. People have said to me that switching the lights down or lighting candles is to create a sexy atmosphere but I have seen them get in a sexy mood and then someone (often actually a girl not currently involved in the action) suddenly turn the lights down and I can't help feeling it isn't natural at all just something they've been told to do. as for the candles this did seem absolutely obligatory when more than one girl entered a bath but they have got over that now. Of course fortunately some of the girls don't seem to care.
In the BeR historically it has usually been fairly dark unless The Goddess bates in the afternoon so that is just normal behaviour and certainly although lights have gone off Paul and Leora have often left the lights on so I think this is maybe just a phase and I don't think we should give the couple too hard a time over this. They have both been good to us.  

I certainly wouldn't give them a hard time over it BB, after all The Little One has given me plenty of " hard times " in the past, lol 😂 for which I am eternally grateful. It was merely an observation that personally I don't like watching her in half light or gray and white, in my opinion it detracts from her beauty.😌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1