Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I've noticed that Leora has a dedicated and vehement band of followers here at CamCaps. They worship her as some sort of goddess. They have studied her for years.

And not one of them has figured her out.

That's her power.

well i know not to long ago i had her naked and was about to make love to her sweet ass. THEN my old lady woke me up. first time ever i thought about bitch slapping my old lady. LOL

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I've noticed that Leora has a dedicated and vehement band of followers here at CamCaps. They worship her as some sort of goddess. They have studied her for years.

That's her power.

As a matter of interest Foamy, have you managed to figure her out after all this time? 

Edited by jimbo4

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That's her power.

She is such an enigma she has difficulty trying to figure herself out sometimes, so what possible chance have we got?  Her moods can change quicker than she can change her panties, sometimes you just would like to say to her " Will the real " Leora " please show herself "  

But when all is said and done, none of us if we were honest would want her any other way, Thats what makes her compulsive viewing, and IMO head and shoulders above anyone else on RLC......they won't realise what an asset they have in her until she leaves the project , and half of thier subscribers leave also...🙂

• Upvote 1

Because it is still morning here in our cold but sunny region. So, I would like to say good morning you lovely goddess Leora. Thank you for all the wonderful you gave us yesterday. So enjoy and enjoy this beautiful friday just to keep calm. ✨👌🕊💋🌹

She has for the last hour been listening repeatably to Allj singing Ecstasy.....I think I could now sing a good duet with her, as I have the words imprinted on my brain. Lol 😂 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:00 PM, peking said:

if you can see this and think of anything

other than

lube and push slowly

I applaud you for being eh something different

lol

4_ScreenShot.jpg

that's where my face should be

• Like 1

I have her figured out....she's a typical inconsequential illiterate shortsighted  preposterous ignorant Russian bitch or simply stated...dumb ass...that can't extricate herself out of Siberia. AND her sole purpose, what God put her on earth for,  is to finger fuck herself and let the world's population watch. Who's masturbation is in fact repetitiously and undeniably as boring as fuck.   What a dull  useless monotonous depressing dismal  unexciting unimaginative platitudinous life she has.  I think that's about all there is to Leora.

Oh..... I will at least have to give her some concession as she is fuckable and has a cute dog named Paul.....I mean Scooter.

CK

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I have her figured out....she's a typical inconsequential illiterate shortsighted  preposterous ignorant Russian bitch or simply stated...dumb ass...that can't extricate herself out of Siberia. AND her sole purpose, what God put her on earth for,  is to finger fuck herself and let the world's population watch. Who's masturbation is in fact repetitiously and undeniably as boring as fuck.   What a dull  useless monotonous depressing dismal  unexciting unimaginative platitudinous life she has.  I think that's about all there is to Leora.

Oh..... I will at least have to give her some concession as she is fuckable and has a cute dog named Paul.....I mean Scooter.

CK

I gather you don't like her? Or are you really hiding your true feelings, or perhaps been rejected? That's the great thing about opinions, everyone has one, and their differences add spice to forums like this, Not everyone will agree of course, but that's what makes the world go round. At the moment though I would respectfully disagree with you.  

• Like 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

I gather you don't like her? Or are you really hiding your true feelings, or perhaps been rejected? That's the great thing about opinions, everyone has one, and their differences add spice to forums like this, Not everyone will agree of course, but that's what makes the world go round. At the moment though I would respectfully disagree with you.  

Perhaps a year ago she might have got upset and hurt by your remarks, but now she has learned to ignore and laugh at those that abuse her.....which is probably what she is doing now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

Sorry Thumper, I checked your profile and saw that you are female. I have to change my comment. Are you jealous to Leora? Have you been rejected by men, one after another? Or have you even got close to them?

Ah!! I didn't bother to read the profile, perhaps as you say Kalevipoeg, she could be jealous.......But!! If she feels so superior to " Leora " perhaps she could advise her how to improve and spice up her masturbating technique. Leora is a quick learner and good listener, and would I am sure welcome all the advice given to her.....Perhaps  Thumper could also post some pictures of herself demonstrating what Leora appears to be doing wrong. As for referring to Leora as Illiterate and ignorant......she is more than capable of reading and writing so is not illiterate, and as for ignorant, she is educated to university level and has a vast  knowledge of everyday things, as well as the classics and other matters, she also speaks fluent German and understands one other language apart from Russian......wouldn't we all like to be as " Ignorant " as her.             In conclusion Thumper, I sincerely believe you have  " fucked up " with you'r assessment of this woman. And before you form an opinion of me also, I would say that I do not think Leora is perfect, none of us are, and we have in the past had a few differences of opinion, and I have even been what she would consider cruel to her.....although not intentionally or without provocation, and of which I have deep regret.  But on balance, she is a good kind and caring person who is hurting absolutely no one, and giving pleasure to many..........Can you say that about your life I wonder ?? I'm not sure I can.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ah!! I didn't bother to read the profile, perhaps as you say Kalevipoeg, she could be jealous.......But!! If she feels so superior to " Leora " perhaps she could advise her how to improve and spice up her masturbating technique. Leora is a quick learner and good listener, and would I am sure welcome all the advice given to her.....perhaps  Thumper could also post some pictures of herself demonstrating what Leora appears to be doing wrong. As for referring to Leora as Illiterate and ignorant......she is more than capable of reading and writing so is not illiterate, and as for ignorant, she is educated to university level and has a vast  knowledge of everyday things, as well as the classics and other matters, she also speaks fluent German and understands one other language apart from Russian......wouldn't we all like to be as " Ignorant " as her. In conclusion Thumper, I sincerely believe you have  " fucked up " with you'r assessment of this woman. And before you form an opinion of me also, I would say that I do not think Leora is perfect, none of us are, and we have in the past had a few differences of opinion, and I have even been what she would consider cruel to her.....although not intentionally or without provocation, and of which I have deep regret.  But on balance, she is a good kind and caring person who is hurting absolutely no one, and giving pleasure to many..........Can you say that about your life I wonder ?? I'm not sure I can.

jimbo, I think Thumper is yet another one who hasn't bothered to look at all the archives before making such a rash statement about someone's intelligence who she/he doesn't really know, and as for her other language it's possibly English she may not be fluent in it, but she certainly knows all the swear words, listen next time she's in the kitchen and something goes wrong.

• Like 1