Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Cleaning day can often be great if she doesn't wear panties and often after she showers and ...

However maybe not today.

Hoping the Xmas Tree moves soon

14:44 The Goddess puts on black underwear. I was hoping she would stay naked since I am awake.

A very long shower followed by the longest and most sensuous episode of The Creaming even if she used the sofa rather than the black chair this time.

I have to say unlike others on here I am not really a fan of the complex bra she has on. I remember how long she struggled with it even with Paul's help the first time but then I am more a fan of simplicity and certainly not constraint, although I do like a corset ... yes I know that's inconsistent. On the TV there's a girl who's costume is all leather straps and as I have just said I am not a fan of straps but I am of her overall costume ... I am over analysing this time in the morning instead of enjoying.

3 minutes ago, philk said:

black lingerie does not get any better than today

I prefer her in white but despite what I have just said, of course she looks fantastic ... but she always looks more fantastic as nature intended :biggrin:

• Like 1