Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

The amazingly attractive and lovely juli' has been seeming to be somewhat in good spirits and moods today. What could be the chances of her perhaps being in any mood to choose to offer herself any sort of extra special holiday enjoyment as her own special sort of holiday gift of satisfaction of sensual pleasure ? The possibility seemed perhaps enticing as the lovely woman awoke in only one of her mid-length sleeved white shirts looking quite hot and attractive as usual and was smiling quite often while surfing and on her phone. In my opinion she is certainly a naturally attractively hot and sexy woman who can also be quite sensual whenever or if she feels enough of any desire or urge to be, but is also a very well meaning and down to earth sweet woman.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, naiger said:

leora and paul have friends?

Yes, Leora and Paul have friends. However, they do not have the, in house, parties like some of the other apartments do. Leora has a couple of friends who visit on occasion, and have stayed overnight. Both, of whom, also visited them in their first apartment.

Leora and Paul, if you notice, very, very seldom drink alcoholic beverages. Which is also one of the common attractions for some of the other apartments. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The amazingly attractive and lovely juli' has been seeming to be somewhat in good spirits and moods today. What could be the chances of her perhaps being in any mood to choose to offer herself any sort of extra special holiday enjoyment as her own special sort of holiday gift of satisfaction of sensual pleasure ? The possibility seemed perhaps enticing as the lovely woman awoke in only one of her mid-length sleeved white shirts looking quite hot and attractive as usual and was smiling quite often while surfing and on her phone. In my opinion she is certainly a naturally attractively hot and sexy woman who can also be quite sensual whenever or if she feels enough of any desire or urge to be, but is also a very well meaning and down to earth sweet woman.

I will give you a fifty, fifty chance that she will give you, (us) a special holiday gift. But, I think a clean house is going to come first. 

Her generosity in giving us special gifts all year long is unsurpassed, and unequaled in my opinion.  To which I can only say humbly," Thank you Leora , and Paul".

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, scutus said:

I will give you a fifty, fifty chance that she will give you, (us) a special holiday gift. But, I think a clean house is going to come first. 

Her generosity in giving us special gifts all year long is unsurpassed, and unequaled in my opinion.  To which I can only say humbly," Thank you Leora , and Paul".

Was referring to her perhaps feeling generous enough to be or become in any mood or state of mind to consider offering herself any sort of special holiday gift of which was referred to my canine friend. Perhaps some admirers would merely and only be beneficiaries in any event that any of those type of considerations were to be actually considered or given enough thought to actually occur. As it appears that cleaning chores seem to have been chosen to be the order of the day there, it seems to be that perhaps any of those type of considerations may or will not be given much thought and therefore there may be little chance of occurring today. Regardless of whether any similar thoughts or considerations are pondered by her though, I believe that she deserves to give herself any sort of gift if she so chooses.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scutus said:

...Thank you Leora , and Paul".

all the raggin I've read about Paul through time

it's nice to see something positive :biggrin:, I also think we should raise our glasses, joints, or pipes for a toast. okay, maybe over the top a little but you get the idea, lol.

damn, lost my train of thought because I just got a mental picture that made me think, lube and push slowly,

anyway

from what little I have seen them together, which is just a little time

he seems to have changed for the better, again, from what little I have seen of them

I guess I should add

he has yet to get comfy and spend at least 20 minutes giving that slow head to her without her eh performing (for the lack of a better word) and I mean nothing negative in anyway

• Like 1