Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Translation of the above:

Yesterday, when I got up, I was very pleased that Paul was at home, I knew that I would not show, I thought, I'll do it on Thursday, when I do not work in the morning, so now waiting for the goddess of the show, that was my surprise that Paul was at home,
Now I can confirm that I was not lucky, hahaha.
Now I know that the dance show will do so on any day except on Thursdays. Hahaha

Great to see you happy and hear you laughing on the couch. Good morning you sweet Leora. and it looks cozy out where you are now located insoffan and cuddling with Yeva. See that you get a nice day, when the sun is shining through your window. But whatever happens, and you do today, you should just take it easy and take care of yourself. Why not a little fresh round in the sun, though it is still a little chilly out there, and then come home and crawl under the blanket with a cup of tea that warms your hands. Take care you lovely goddess. ✨???

• Upvote 3

Leora is sitting on the couch now with her long flowing hair draped over her shoulders. She is watching tv and laughing, smiling, and enjoying the morning. No phones or computers distracting her. She is so beautiful and sexy! She is the reason I became a member of RLC and will continue to be a member until she leaves.

• Upvote 3

Leora is enjoying the slow sensual caresses with which to keep us spellbound.  She has her audience in captivity with absolutely no attempt being made to escape, just anxiously awaiting her next moves.:blush:

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Leora is sitting on the couch now with her long flowing hair draped over her shoulders. She is watching tv and laughing, smiling, and enjoying the morning. No phones or computers distracting her. She is so beautiful and sexy! She is the reason I became a member of RLC and will continue to be a member until she leaves.

I like her this way too, no devices, just surprises. :smile:

• Upvote 3

Yes as you others Leora fans and friends write, only to see her calm but neither the computer or phone is just like Leora to wake up to. She really needs a soft start, then give more of herself with positive energy. and just seeing the most incredible lovely naked body she wears daily tidy up as the goddess as she is. Yes it is always the best and most beautiful to wake up to. There is probably no one in the RLC that can take over, that this lovely woman can give all of life. Have the best Leora now and enjoy all the good Friday offer. ✨??

• Upvote 1