Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She's even said herself when she use to post here. Why would she lie about something like that? 

Probably because RLC has rules against it... I would imagine RLC doesn't want the tenants telling the world how they are compensated. 

Indeed. I'll get to watch for a few minutes and then I must try to get some sleep.

I go on about My Belle:heart: a bit but honestly if I had to pick one person to watch for the rest of my life it would be The Goddess. Somehow I am always interested in what she's doing and they way she moves is so graceful.

Actually it is a bit sad about the Barcelona girls. There is a lot more to them than some people think but the fact is when they get to Barcelona, they are very much on a job (the cam girls are on 2 jobs) and you rarely get to see any more to them. Belle's an artist but apart from one lot of body painting when she painted herself you would not have a clue about that from her RLC time. The couples unsurprisingly have a much fuller life.

When The Goddess tells us she doesn't get bonuses I believe her as she is not motivated by money. The Barcelona girls, and you hear this in their conversations, clearly are.

• Upvote 3

She's typing away. I guess if watched a video I could work out what she was typing (because I can easily find out the layout of a Russian keyboard and I can see mostly were her fingers are going) but I am not going to put in the effort.

• Upvote 1

I have followed this Leora and money debate with some interest, and not one of you has mentioned anything about the apartment, yes they do get paid indirectly for living their live's out in front of us, RLC pick's up their rent and all the service bill's.

Leora is a real person living a real life albeit spread out in front of us, if you have followed her as long as some of us have you will have come to realise bonus's don't come into it, because if they did she would be bating every day, and Paul (like him or not) wouldn't be going out to work.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I have followed this Leora and money debate with some interest, and not one of you has mentioned anything about the apartment, yes they do get paid indirectly for living their live's out in front of us, RLC pick's up their rent and all the service bill's.

Leora is a real person living a real life albeit spread out in front of us, if you have followed her as long as some of us have you will come to realise bonus's don't come into it, because if they did she would be bating every day, and Paul (like him or not) wouldn't be going out to work.

Well obviously you are right Newark, rent + flat fee for all couples which clearly The Goddess looks after and Paul has never taken money from the drawer without permission that I have ever seen. 

However from watching the Barcelona girls they don't do things all the time - I think they do often receive instructions from outside - so, if she was on bonuses WHICH I BELIEVE SHE ISN'T(just making it clear) and cared about them, that doesn't necessarily mean she would change her habits. Also Paul has only just got a regular job and it wouldn't effect him, so few are here to watch him, although we can thank him for his contribution from time to time.

• Upvote 1

Actually as everything is new here for me I just discovered yesterday that Paul is working (leaving early in the morning and coming back late afternoon) . I think he is one of the few or maybe the only who works in RLC ( correct me if i'm wrong). I'm starting to really like him. About Leora, I just can say that she is perfect.. :heart: Good morning to everyone.. I still have to go to sleep!! :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Big Lebowski said:

Actually as everything is new here for me I just discovered yesterday that Paul is working (leaving early in the morning and coming back late afternoon) . I think he is one of the few or maybe the only who works in RLC ( correct me if i'm wrong). I'm starting to really like him. About Leora, I just can say that she is perfect.. :heart: Good morning to everyone.. I still have to go to sleep!! :biggrin:

Bogdan works, usually leaves before 9 and comes back in the late afternoon, but you're right I am not sure about others. Maya is involved in some sort of export business I think. I have never worked it out. There's a guy on the radio who had a dad who was always filling his house with boxes of diverse goods - it sometimes seems that way with Maya and Stepan and what she was doing with that full size human model the other week, I really can't say.

• Upvote 1