Lisa & Em - Part #2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

He's pretty new. Maybe 2 weeks old or so. She seems to like him. One thing is for sure, she has to guide him the whole way. He's not very spontaneous, which is kind of interesting since for the longest time we always thought she wanted a guy to dominate her. Maybe I and some other finally got through to her that she may need to lead the horse to water cause in the case of Grant he certainly does need to be led. He is still pretty timid about the cams, which I understandable. But he is still clinging to the blanket and he has trouble getting totally naked. In this even tonight, you cant see his package until the very end. It's not bad at all. He should be proud of it. In the end Of think they are a good match and I think maybe soon Lisa will have convinced him to lose his inhibitions and relax a lot more. Or, he's going to decide that he just can't do it and it will either be the end of Lisa on VH so she can follow him out or she's going to let him go and keep looking for Mr. Right (who can fuck on cam)!. 😊

Amy i totally agree with your observations. However, the guy has been coming there for a while and has fucked (sort of) Lisa four times. i don't think he's still cam shy.

The actions from Lisa are not spontaneous but calculated. That's why she's guiding him a lot because for her it's about the show. You could see that last night (on the timeline from 6:01) also in the BR (timeline from 22:50) when she was playing with him.

The feeling i had from day one when Lisa brought this guy in her apt is that he's not her boyfriend but a guy she's using for the show. I may be wrong of course. But i still deeply believe that. 

If Lisa can find guys, promise them sex, bring them in her apt for the show like she did in the past, invite them in her bed, it's not impossible that she can find a guy and use him for the show.

The way Lisa is too much into and over the guy is too suspicious to me.

If the guy decides not to continue, i don't think Lisa will quit VHTV for that because i don't see any real love between the two even though Lisa is trying hard to convince people that there's. I suspect that if the stats do not go up, she will be the one who will stop this 'relationship'.

37 minutes ago, pahman said:

Amy i totally agree with your observations. However, the guy has been coming there for a while and has fucked (sort of) Lisa four times. i don't think he's still cam shy.

The actions from Lisa are not spontaneous but calculated. That's why she's guiding him a lot because for her it's about the show. You could see that last night (on the timeline from 6:01) also in the BR (timeline from 22:50) when she was playing with him.

The feeling i had from day one when Lisa brought this guy in her apt is that he's not her boyfriend but a guy she's using for the show. I may be wrong of course. But i still deeply believe that. 

If Lisa can find guys, promise them sex, bring them in her apt for the show like she did in the past, invite them in her bed, it's not impossible that she can find a guy and use him for the show.

The way Lisa is too much into and over the guy is too suspicious to me.

If the guy decides not to continue, i don't think Lisa will quit VHTV for that because i don't see any real love between the two even though Lisa is trying hard to convince people that there's. I suspect that if the stats do not go up, she will be the one who will stop this 'relationship'.

I do not agree with you

if Lisa would get a grant just for the show, she would do much more and better than she has done

I think Lisa and the kind of person she likes to dominate, I agree that she really controls him, if she tells him to jump he jumps if she tells him to roll, he  roll,

basically I do not think he's the perfect guy to be vh

But I think she really likes him.

eddit

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not agree with you

if Lisa would get a grant just for the show, she would do much more and better than she has done

I think Lisa and the kind of person she likes to dominate, I agree that she really controls him, if she tells him to jump he jumps if she tells him to roll, he  roll,

basically I do not think he's the perfect guy to be vh

But I think she really likes him.

eddit

What do you mean by that?

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

What do you mean by that?

oh sorry the translation went wrong

what I wanted to say, and Lisa is not with her boyfriend

just for the show, if it were this she would do much more and better

walks lisa doing a bj for example and the sex with blanket begins to be habit,:angry:

unfortunately lisa is not minimally concerned with vhtv,

She does not care, and she knows perfectly well what she does.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, horpos said:

but she tries to control our sex with us in this way, and when sex is under the blanket and then throws us bone, she cleanses naked or stretches her legs to the camera. but someone may like it

Yes. true, but Lisa has this behavior with her boyfriend,

with the casual encounters she had

she always had sex without a blanket,

and did bj and changed position,

what is missing kiwi here?

if she keeps this attitude her apartment goes in the direction of the lock, but I do not think she cares

she read the forum, and knows that sex with blanket is banned here, and she keeps doing it

6 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Yes. true, but Lisa has this behavior with her boyfriend,

with the casual encounters she had

she always had sex without a blanket,

and did bj and changed position,

what is missing kiwi here?

if she keeps this attitude her apartment goes in the direction of the lock, but I do not think she cares

she le forum and knows that sex with blanket is banned here, and she keeps doing it

I agree with you

3 minutes ago, horpos said:

but if it continues with this style, it is up to us to ignore this place or to settle for what it is doing

exactly, no more excuses as if its going to get better after almost 4 month, this is what we get, we accept it and watch it or ignore the apartment,

i chose to watch it  because i like chloe, i dont care weather lisa has sex or not. ironically she was much batter when she did not have BF. but she is happy now, that is what it matters right?

Anna bated in panties for almost a year. It was very rare to see her actual pussy. 

Lisa likes him. It takes time to be good at being on cam. He will delelop slowly. It's ok. Lisa wants love more then being on VH. She said that already. The joy of watching this apt is watching Lisa find that love. If you are going to threaten to boycott the apt you're missing the whole point of it. Prepare to be dissatisfied and boycotty a lot. 

• Like 2