Lisa & Em - Part #2

17 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I saw in the timeline that Lisa had sex with her boyfriend this afternoon

there is a good time to add vh funnies

she reaches with her fingers a little sperm in the corner of her boyfriend's mouth,

pretty funny moment:biggrin::biggrin:

ahah indeed. Don't know how to do the gif of it.. But here it goes the pictures of the moment. She even try the second time but he was warned :biggrin:
Come on Grant if you like to give to your lady you have to receipt also :cool:

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

she reaches with her fingers a little sperm in the corner of her boyfriend's mouth,

yes its funny:biggrin:

UGDMY0.gif

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fasterboss said:

The sex was impressive (NOT) as usual. Lisa seems to do everything she can to help people avoid her apt. With this dude, i'm not sure things will get better.

I said in the very beginning that she was using this dude for the show and the fact that he's being there now nearly everyday does not suprise me at all.

After nearly 4 months in VHTV, delivering these sort of low level performances is not encouraging. It's even shameful.

From watching this apt live a lot, i've decided to only look at the timeline once a day in the evening to see what happened. I don't want to waste my time here anymore.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

The sex was impressive (NOT) as usual. Lisa seems to do everything she can to help people avoid her apt. With this dude, i'm not sure things will get better.

I said in the very beginning that she was using this dude for the show and the fact that he's being there now nearly everyday does not suprise me at all.

After nearly 4 months in VHTV, delivering these sort of low level performances is not incouraging. It's even shameful.

From watching this apt live a lot, i've decided to only look at the timeline once a day in the evening to see what happened. I don't want to waste my time here anymore.

And in 4 months i never saw her so happy and with such high level of complicity with someone. For me that's better then having sex according to some script that she never wanted to follow

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, pahman said:

After nearly 4 months in VHTV, delivering these sort of low level performances is not incouraging. It's even shameful.

I agree with you when you say that the guy's sex is nothing good,

and truth he has a lot to learn, and he does not seem to do oral sex,

and neither does Lisa do oral sex, and we've always seen her doing it whenever she had sex

but I do not criticize it, I unlike you I think she likes him, and so she has to try to get him to improve with practice

this is a real problem that many women come across, they like the guy, but the sex with him is not enough

The only thing I disapprove

and sex with blankets,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And in 4 months i never saw her so happy and with such high level of complicity with someone. For me that's better then having sex according to some script that she never wanted to follow

Yes, that's your opinion and that's fine.

As a subscriber, i'm not interested in watching average sex and i can decide to continue to watch or to stop watching. If you're only interested in seeing her happy and in high level of complicity like you say, that's also fine.

But in VHTV, it's about stats, it's all about what the subscribers want the most and that you can't change it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes, that's your opinion and that's fine.

As a subscriber, i'm not interested in watching average sex and i can decide to continue to watch or to stop watching. If you're only interested in seeing her happy and in high level of complicity like you say, that's also fine.

But in VHTV, it's about stats, it's all about what the subscribers want the most and that you can't change it.

well this is also true, but she is the only one who can decide this

I do not think anyone will stay here forever, so at some point Lisa will leave,

and if she leaves vhtv and leave happy, I'll be happy for her

• Like 1