Lisa & Em - Part #2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Now would be a perfect time for Em's other guy friend to show up.

At 2:30 AM local the chance is slim.

But knowing that Em is bi,  there might be some hope the two become self sufficient  :)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Doubt it since Lisa has never shown any sign that she is into fucking other girls.

They wouldn't dress like that at 2 M for no reason. Lets see....

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes... it's a step when you only have one bed.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Two beds, as we know, Em used to sleep on the other bed. 

I see Lisa is more comfortable hanging nude with Em since she came back.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Two beds, as we know, Em used to sleep on the other bed. 

I see Lisa is more comfortable hanging nude with Em since she came back.

A bed and a couch that open... And before Em wasn't a tenant of the house
She already walked nude with her before... Today (at least for what i see) both was naked at living room relaxing

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

A bed and a couch that open... And before Em wasn't a tenant of the house
She already walked nude with her before... Today (at least for what i see) both was naked at living room relaxing

Of course, we know the condition of the second bed.

Lisa was not sleeping totally nude not every night even summer time. It was occasional AFAIR.

Are we saying Em became tenant starting tonight? 

Anyway, I am happy to see the two of Lisa and Em sleeping on the same bed for the 1st time and they are nude.

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Are we saying Em became tenant starting tonight? 

Anyway, I am happy to see the two of Lisa and Em sleeping on the same bed for the 1st time and they are nude.

Nop, since day 31... When did Lisa leaved??? On day 31

I'm not saying it's a bad thing... Just saying that doesn't mean anything.. If they hang out on the living room naked... sleeping naked doesn't mean nothing

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Without knowing what was talked and what was all of that drama Em created ... i can't say it's Sid fault.. I don't know if i may be forgetting any moment or didn't watch, but it was the first drama that happened there between them. If you said about the boring sid last times he was there (except the first one when they had sex) i agree with you, but on this 2-3 days that he was there with sia and em i don't have nothing to say on him and this one was the only 'bad moment'.
And without knowing the kind of relation they have... maybe the drama is about that.. and Em being have sex with other guys

I think we are being distracted by going through far too many little details. 

I personally don't see Sid is a positive character. 1st time I saw his choice hair style, I though he is strange. Of course it is his personal choice, but I saw it strange. I was not impressed by his sleep habit or spending excess time playing video game. To me he is not a very disciplined person. He changed after Logan incident. But I see he will be phasing out from Em life. Sid is out of Em league.

At the other side I see Em has great social skills, with lovely feminine charm. I can't see Em has a conflicting personality.

That is why, I see Sid being a trouble maker or the root of the trouble. In real life, I avoid his type both business and personal.

And of course, that is my opinion. It seems that we need to agree being disagree.