Lisa & Em - Part #2

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't know what's going on with Lisa since she came back from her 5 days of "sickness". She spends more time outside than in her apt, she does very little. 

I agree with you, she really has not done much, the parties are missing,

that did not happen again after the drama logan, I think there is a dynamic blocked and I will not even mention who is to blame:confused:

welcome back I confess I went to see your profile to see if you were dead:biggrin:

24 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I agree with you, she really has not done much, the parties are missing,

that did not happen again after the drama logan, I think there is a dynamic blocked and I will not even mention who is to blame:confused:

welcome back I confess I went to see your profile to see if you were dead:biggrin:

Like you can see, i still alive. :biggrin:

About Lisa, i'm afraid her days in VHTV are numbered. Things are getting worse everyday while the other apts are trying new ideas.

The only one who brings excitement in this place is Alex the cat. 

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

About Lisa, i'm afraid her days in VHTV are numbered. Things are getting worse everyday while the other apts are trying new ideas.

Alex is nice but quite clumsy :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

yes let's hope this does not happen, Lisa and my focus on vhtv,

she has to define a strategy better, every time I come less to see her apartment,:sad:

sid annoys me, I have to look at the positive side I have gained a few more hours of sleep:shy: