Lisa & Em - Part #2

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

The problem with Lisa apartment is Sid cock blocking Logan, Lisa isn't having sex & Sid is a boring fuck

I agree with you, how lisa does not have sex is not what it bothers me,

which annoys me and that after the last party and all drama logan and sid,

lisa did not do more events in search of

20 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

The problem with Lisa apartment is Sid cock blocking Logan, Lisa isn't having sex & Sid is a boring fuck

The last time Lisa had sex, Sid was there. So for me Lisa is the problem because Sid is a guest. If she wants to invite someone, she just ask Sid not to come that day.

• Like 1

None of this even matters at this point. With this group here nothing sexual is going to happen tonight. Granted that it's nice to see the 6 of them together. I would suggest watching with no expectations other than seeing a group of friends enjoying themselves.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

None of this even matters at this point. With this group here nothing sexual is going to happen tonight. Granted that it's nice to see the 6 of them together. I would suggest watching with no expectations other than seeing a group of friends enjoying themselves.

I agree with you this is a party of friends, but there may be sex, but between the couples, I've seen choles kiss james, it means they're together

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I agree with you this is a party of friends, but there may be sex, but between the couples, I've seen choles kiss james, it means they're together

It's possible but I really doubt it. Chloe and James are not the type to sneak off into the bathroom for a fuck and they're not the type to engage in group sex, so no playing around with Sid and Em. There would be no room for them to do anything. I doubt they'll spend the night as there would be no room for them to sleep anywhere. The only possibility of sex would be between Sid and Em and the chances of that are also really low due to Sid's low sex drive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's possible but I really doubt it. Chloe and James are not the type to sneak off into the bathroom for a fuck and they're not the type to engage in group sex, so no playing around with Sid and Em. There would be no room for them to do anything. I doubt they'll spend the night as there would be no room for them to sleep anywhere. The only possibility of sex would be between Sid and Em and the chances of that are also really low due to Sid's low sex drive.

it depends until what time the party extends, lisa can offer the room to choles and james,:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I wonder if they warned the neighbours about the party and any possible noise :cool:

LisaParty01.gif

lisa it usually closes the door of the room when it has to musicians very high, 

she does parties very much more late, today really it began very much early:biggrin:

• Like 1