Lisa & Em - Part #2

1 hour ago, pahman said:

I don't think Sid is the real problem. This apt is for Lisa and Em. If Lisa wants to invite a guy, she just tell Sid not to be there and i'm sure he will understand.

Lisa is the one who should stand up and make decisions. But she's unable to do that. 

Lisa is being the same Lisa, and it won't change. Get used to it.

Even with the issue that you mentioned, still Lisa is liked by many people. We like her even though she doesn't easily fuck.

My post was not about Lisa. It was about List+Em excellent chemistry and potential.

What I am saying in my post is that with addition of Em, we saw a glimpse of an outstanding opportunity. Right after the opportunity was destroyed by Sid. Now with this back background read my post again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

for my curiosity, how do people know the ranking of this apartments, people always say this apartment has number one statistics and this and that, do  people access to the data or just guess based on their liking??

By seeing the number of positive posts here.

For example we cheerfully celebrated when Allan and Serena had sex for the 1st time. You could track the viewer excitement here.

Lisa+Em showed the potential. The party night with Logan was closely watched by so many people enjoyed all the nice and sweet progress. You could track the viewer excitement in this forum.

Now that potential is gone, because of Lisa+Em chemistry is destroyed by Sid's return.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Lisa is being the same Lisa, and it won't change. Get used to it.

Even with the issue that you mentioned, still Lisa is liked by many people. We like her even though she doesn't easily fuck.

What I am saying in my post is that with addition of Em, we saw a glimpse of an outstanding opportunity. Right after the opportunity was destroyed by Sid. Now with this back background read my post again.

I believe Logan was an accident. Sid is part of Em's life. He can't be removed.

The only thing that could be done is to adapt to the situation. Because Sid is just a guest, he can be asked to go for a couple of days. And Lisa has the power to do that if she wants to invite guys like before.

It's obvious that Em will no longer have casual sex in this apt unless Sid is ok with that, but that will not happen.  

The other solution to raise the level of this apt with Sid and Em would be to bring regularly back the girl with whom they had a threesome. Sid like it, Em like it. They will all be happy and the viewers will appreciate that.:biggrin:

• Like 1