Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

1 minute ago, pahman said:

There are subscribers that are not reading CC and when they go to Misty's place, they see nobody. Misty is losing viewers. But no problem, she's paid to help this place.

she's doing a good job. without her & with nyusha missing there would be no interest.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she's doing a good job. without her & with nyusha missing there would be no interest.

may be she is planning to move in here , she hasnt done much in her apartment and she is giving every thing she can here.

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

may be she is planning to move in here , she hasnt done much in her apartment and she is giving every thing she can here.

There's the question of money. In this apartment she will receive less. That's for sure. Just because - how to divide salary by all participants. And rent apartment is more expensive. More cams (rent too).

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

There's the question of money. In this apartment she will receive less. That's for sure. Just because - how to divide salary by all participants. And rent apartment is more expensive. More cams (rent too).

i dont know how it works but i assumed the managers pay the rent and for the cams, if so it will be cheaper for them to close one apartment which is always  empty most of the time(  for the last two weeks) and pay her a bit more of the share.

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont know how it works but i assumed the managers pay the rent and for the cams, if so it will be cheaper for them to close one apartment which is always  empty most of the time(  for the last two weeks) and pay her a bit more of the share.

Misty gets a salary. She pays for renting cams and apartments. If on%, then only so. If on a fixed salary - you have to make a determined average money. If you do not, you are fined or expelled. You receive a fixed salary. A manager pays for an apartment and cams.

Round 2. But no light...:cry:

1121.jpg

1009.jpg