Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I completely agree Jabbath. I’m no saint when it comes to drugs, but it’s so painfully obvious to ME that’s what they are on. All of the classic signs are there. No doubt it’s pure speculation, but it’s funny to me how there are pink elephants in these apts that no one will talk about.  For the record, the parties I went to when I was younger would have not been any where near as fun without drugs. I understand why VH bans them from being used on cam, but again it’s funny that we censor ourselves from talking about the obvious. 

True Amy. I don't censor myself it's just not important to me... They drink they might take drugs. So what. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

True Amy. I don't censor myself it's just not important to me... They drink they might take drugs. So what. :biggrin:

Yes, alcohol is a drug too that loosens up those inhibitions. I guess it's the legality issue that messes it up. Ok, I guess I'm cool with not caring about it either as well. It'll just live on in whispers.

Did #32 really never cum though, that's what I want to know. They must have had sex 5-6 times yesterday, maybe more.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, alcohol is a drug too that loosens up those inhibitions. I guess it's the legality issue that messes it up. Ok, I guess I'm cool with not caring about it either as well. It'll just live on in whispers.

Did #32 really never cum though, that's what I want to know. They must have had sex 5-6 times yesterday, maybe more.

Sorry Amy did not recognize it...

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

at least 5 times (not counting all of the times genious interupted them)

Hi everybody

Have we seen some pussy licking this weekend i had to work sadly pls help my list

we have 23 girls in vh.tv and i have seen 13 have bi sex pussy licking 

never seen in bi real sex

Karla, alice,,violet,lisa,  

Just girlplay dildo etc. 

linda, carrie, anastasia, nyuscha