Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

Here's the problem! Although Sid is drastically improving, we've been led to believe that Em is capable of being Misty 2.0. So, no matter what Sid does, he has to compete against this perception that we are being undeserved by her. In a nutshell this is the problem. Unfortunately, for Sid, the only way out would seem to be to let Em be the Misty 2.0 everyone is now expecting her to be. Never going to happen I think.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here's the problem! Although Sid is drastically improving, we've been led to believe that Em is capable of being Misty 2.0. So, no matter what Sid does, he has to compete against this perception that we are being undeserved by her. In a nutshell this is the problem. Unfortunately, for Sid, the only way out would seem to be to let Em be the Misty 2.0 everyone is not expecting her to be. Never going to happen I think.

I agree.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here's the problem! Although Sid is drastically improving, we've been led to believe that Em is capable of being Misty 2.0. So, no matter what Sid does, he has to compete against this perception that we are being undeserved by her. In a nutshell this is the problem. Unfortunately, for Sid, the only way out would seem to be to let Em be the Misty 2.0 everyone is now expecting her to be. Never going to happen I think.

never, she is not like misty, she does not connect easily with strangers , she is a bit shy around other people . the truth is we dont know what she would be with out SID, i like tonights EM.

as they say a "bird in hand....."