Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

SidEm1.JPG

I must say that I'm a little disappointed with the first experience of Em and Sid in the apartment's jacuzzi.

It was not Disneyland for them as I expected it to be.
I think they need practical advice from Nyusha or Misty for this point.

Em can do great selfies (and suggestive) there.

47 minutes ago, pahman said:

What do you mean Amy?

Originally I wrote "not", but I meant to write "now". That's all.

"Unfortunately, for Sid, the only way out would seem to be to let Em be the Misty 2.0 everyone is now expecting her to be. Never going to happen I think."

2 hours ago, sat11 said:

never, she is not like misty, she does not connect easily with strangers , she is a bit shy around other people . the truth is we dont know what she would be with out SID, i like tonights EM.

as they say a "bird in hand....."

Yes, I agree, I don't see it either, but tell that to groomy who has been saying that she is capable of being Misty 2.0 since she came on to VH. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats hot. I admit I did not expect Sid doing this 

I'll remember again ...
It was Sid who took Sia to the other apartment.
So do you really think he's "limited"?

In my view, they just did not have adequate space for this. The issue is whether the now ie here, will have.
::)

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree, I don't see it either, but tell that to groomy who has been saying that she is capable not being Misty 2.0 since she came on to VH. 

I'm not expecting Em to become a Misty 2.0 or 2.5.
What I hope is that somehow she (with Sid or nō) can shake this place. Add with Ana, Nyusha and Misty.
Potential this place has, for much. It just needs someone to push (or better pull) it from him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I'm not expecting Em to become a Misty 2.0 or 2.5.
What I hope is that somehow she (with Sid or nō) can shake this place. Add with Ana, Nyusha and Misty.
Potential this place has, for much. It just needs someone to push (or better pull) it from him.

There must be some truth to what groomy said about Em being at Misty's level. He's said it many times. With Sid in the picture there is just no way. It seems that is only a one way street meaning Sid can possibly be with another girl, but no way do I see him letting another guy be with her.

17 minutes ago, sat11 said:

ana ,em and sid  becoming friends

And I'm really thankful for that.

bandicam_2017-12-20_23-17-48-630.jpg

This apartment was already one of the few apartments I really enjoyed on here but with the addition of Sid and Em, it is slowly becoming my most watched for me. Aside from being a big Em fan, I love how the dynamic of this apartment just feels totally new with the addition of this new couple. Two couples from complete different sides now mixed together. I can't wait to see how they get along when Ana, Rock and Nyusha start inviting guests and they have parties.

• Like 2