Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It still took her about a month before she even did anything on cam. Meanwhile you're already calling this girl pointless after only a few hours even though she's already been topless.

I explained the situation looks to me like it was with Ashley... She can always convince us from the opposite. And I did not call her pointless I called the current situation with her pointless...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

She should have watched VH for at least a minute before she decides to move with luggage in to such a place. JMO though :rolleyes:

I guess you are giving too much importance to the luggage... it could be for one day and then leave or more time... for what i see it's not only clothes that she brings with her

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For me the 'major problem' is that she doesn't seems to be having fun... may felt excluded ... I guess she is friend of Anastacia but doesn't seems to be a 'very good friend'

Its herself who excludes here IMHO. The others tried but she refused. Now they gave up...

1 minute ago, jontee said:

The new girl gone be naked in 30 min i think and she i getting horny on nyusha and misty

Nope, she's too shy. We'll be lucky if we see here tits again. She won't be having any sex with anyone, I think.