Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lol. Hot Misty has been with Ana&Nyusha&Rock for two days already. Her apartment is empty. She loses many money (if she were so hot at home). And while Misty is cheerful with a good mood.

I don't believe a word you say about ratings !! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Groomy, whast's up with the guest? Anything you can share? Thx!

The guest girl in shock from the things that are happening.:confused:

6 minutes ago, nack said:

I don't believe a word you say about ratings !! 

Well, Misty needs money, too. I pointed out that she was away from home for two days.

If she did this at home. She would close a weighty % in the any task of buying things.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

The guest girl in shock from the things that are happening.:confused:

Well, Misty needs money, too. I pointed out that she was away from home for two days.

If she did this at home. She would close a weighty % in the any task of buying things.

if she knows that she'll 'get' money by having such parties at her apartment,why bother coming here at all !! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lol. Hot Misty has been with Ana&Nyusha&Rock for two days already. Her apartment is empty. She loses many money (if she were so hot at home). And while Misty is cheerful with a good mood.

this is why i guess Ana & co. pay her :biggrin:

So Misty loses money as she is not in her apartment and Layne-Mika,Jeka-Sara,Pavel-Alice,The Lesbians,G and M,KPLP, Z and T are earning tons of dollars as there is so much activity in their apartments...

One Word - ratings system if exist is severely flawed or utter CRAP.

5 minutes ago, nack said:

if she knows that she'll 'get' money by having such parties at her apartment,why bother coming here at all !! 

Exactly, she is getting paid very well to salvage this apt. So much so that she is willing to boycott her own lifestyle for it.

• Like 1