Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly, she is getting paid very well to salvage this apt. So much so that she is willing to boycott her own lifestyle for it.

I'll reveal the secret. Soon 2 apartments are moving. One is Anastisia. Other is from another manager. At any time there may be a third (GMT + 5). There tenants of the house are dissatisfied with parties and music at night. But they were lucky with the owner - the most important thing for him is that the payments for the rent.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

I'll reveal the secret. Soon 2 apartments are moving. One is Anastisia. Other is from another manager. At any time there may be a third (GMT + 5). There tenants of the house are dissatisfied with parties and music at night. But they were lucky with the owner - the most important thing for him is that the payments for the rent.

Is that what they are talking about?

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

I hope Rock is nowhere to be seen if Ana is moving out.

1 minute ago, nack said:

Ok..if they are,listen up..This was a disaster and the new girl is petrified and why didn't you invite more guys ?

For sure, the next dance party will be unwatched by everyone, even me. You can only tease so much, eventually you have to put out or get out!

Just now, Amy3 said:

Let me guess, the other apt is Drew and Bree?

Drew and Bree are in RLC mode.They'll have some crazy moments ONCE in 3 months.Even their sex is boring.When they first moved in,i thought we'll have a crazy apartment with parties and orgies and what not.With Anna getting pregnant,everything changed.

1 minute ago, nack said:

With Anna getting pregnant,everything changed.

That's really what changed everything. Everything up to that point was good.

4 minutes ago, nack said:

I hope Rock is nowhere to be seen if Ana is moving out.

Not going to happen.

• Like 1