Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really wonder what Ashley II is doing here.

Not every girl that stays here has to put on naked shows for customers. Maybe she's just a friend staying with them and that's all. It doesn't have to be anything more than that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not every girl that stays here has to put on naked shows for customers. Maybe she's just a friend staying with them and that's all. It doesn't have to be anything more than that.

I think the same... i try don't expect that any guest that appear on VH (of course that there are some houses where a new guest may easily mean sex will happen :biggrin:) will have sex or be nude... to don't create high 'expectations'... She may be only friend of one of he girls that is shy enough to don't be comfortable with online nudity... If she shows (and already give us a quick peek of the boobs) better :biggrin:

• Like 1

if the new girl doesn't want to show anything that's up to her . but i would rather see something like naked women & sex. i don't think that's to much to want. if anyone else is happy with a bunch of clothed women not having any sex then i'm happy for you because apparently you're getting a lot of enjoyment right now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

if the new girl doesn't want to show anything that's up to her . but i would rather see something like naked women & sex. i don't think that's to much to want. if anyone else is happy with a bunch of clothed women not having any sex then i'm happy for you because apparently you're getting a lot of enjoyment right now.

There isn't a single person in here that said that's what they wanted. 

That's just a bunch of malarkey, of course everyone here "expects" every girl on VH to get naked and have sex. Duh! That's why you're here. Don't give me any of that bullshit that you're somehow interested in seeing the real lives of real people, cause if that's the case you're not going to see even that here. Those cams change people and they don't print money for nothing. For reals!

....BUT, just cause I "expect" it doesn't mean they have to oblige me; however, that's not always the best strategy to make money when one lives in a voyeur site with the foremost principle of earning money. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I try to wonder why you all slam this girl on her first visit? Nora had multiple visits before she undressed and no one called her Ashley II. Other realms have guests all the time and you don’t refer to them as Ashley. It is because you let your Rock hatred project to this girl? 

• Like 1

And another thing some people around here don't want to believe and don't want to hear. This relationship is symbiotic. It's not a one way street. It never has been and it never will be despite your nostalgic view of the past. The tenants job is to basically live in a way that caters to what they perceive is our "expectations" up to the point of their limitations. By our, I mean every person paying to see them. If you don't think that they are driven to fulfill our "expectations", then you are truly naive. If you can somehow create a voyeur site that doesn't involve the tenants getting paid for views then, and only then, will you have a viewpoint that is devoid of expectations. Good luck finding someone willing to live there. 🍀

• Like 1