Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

I guess the one Girl, (sorry not familiar with the newbies) makes up for the one missing. Thats mean! Everyone has a preference, nothing wrong with that. bubbly personality, wine drinkers, fun Ladies....:smile:

Of what we know that encompasses the past 4-8 weeks, I highly doubt Maya cheated on Stepan.  Why they stayed in the same apartment (platonically) for the past few weeks we may never know.  Don't even know why they split but I doubt its because anyone cheated on the other.  My guess is Maya tired of their relationship.  He always seemed lazy to me while Maya likes to keep active. But we do know they had no relations, they were barely speaking to one another and they slept apart.

What surprises me (and some of this is based on personal experience) is (and yes, I'm judging Maya based on what we can decipher) is how quickly she could sleep with another guy. I know after I split from a g/f that I had dated for a few years, it took me several months (maybe close to a year) before I was comfortable going into another relationship (sexually & emotionally; different that having a one-n-done bang). Clearly she banged this guy before and you can tell by their behavior its a new situation for both.

Let's hope we see a different Maya that we (I) have seen the past 4..5 years. One that smiles more, laughs more and is a bit more open about who she is.

As for Leora & Paul,...Paul, Maya has indirectly put you on notice (even though Leora & Paul's relationship is more deeply routed and was always stronger than M & S).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

Yes! That is why, within a few Months most of them will be out of the project. They need to stop the madness, I suggested to someone not to eat after 8 PM, but they don't care about their health or appearance, is all about the post that seems more interesting to these young Girls. I call them Girls, because that's is all I see, except for Lola. IMO... :smile:

They also smoke too much

• Like 1

Some really great comments here and I feel that they all are coming from the right place which is genuinely out of concern for them both and their future. I have been watching RLC for at least 5 or 6 years and it has been incredibly easy to become attached to all of the couples or singles. We all have our favorites or not so favorites for reasons only we know, but I think, for the most part, we all want them to be safe, happy and having a fruitful life. It's so hard to watch when things fall apart. I mean, here I was earlier watching Maya and Stepans empty living room (after Maya and the guy went to the bedroom) and I was trying to figure out what in the world is happening with her and Stepan. Meanwhile, friggin naked women are doing odd crazy things just a few cameras over and I didn't even care, but did notice on the preview pic. (Polya, Helen, Regina, Sher) Maybe at first I enjoyed the sex and the nakedness of all the people on the cams, but after a while, you become to oddly know them (in a way), and you start to really become concerned for them or worried or happy for them. It's really wild how this can happen, but hey, I'm only human and wish only the best for all of the people on RLC.  So best of luck to Maya and Stepan and all of their wonderful pets. <3 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a tough world we live in today. Relationships never last a lifetime.

That's true in a lot of cases. A lot of people don't want to work through problems that come up over the course of being together. It;s easier to move on, unfortunately thats only the case for one side of a relationship most of the time, and the other person has a broken heart. Not saying that's what's happening with M and S though.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's true in a lot of cases. A lot of people don't want to work through problems that come up over the course of being together. It;s easier to move on, unfortunately thats only the case for one side of a relationship most of the time, and the other person has a broken heart. Not saying that's what's happening with M and S though.

Relationships aren't built like they used to be. Back in the day in the 1950's Relationships were made to last. Sure they had their differences over the years but the Majority held on Until the Death Do Us Part deal in the Vows. Nowadays when it gets to tough they just pack it in and move on without a care in the world.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

(At least they don't have children. They only have to fight over custody of the snake, the cats, and the dog. That will be brutal enough...)

No Doubt there.  All the Chattels belong to RLC. Even the Picture on the wall with what looks like a Blob of Stool.   :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I got a feeling Maya & Stepan will soon be making their way to the Archives.

I hate to see this comment, but we have seen the patterns in the past, prior to couples leaving, and your statement surely fits the bill, StnCld. Here today but gone tomorrow to RLC heaven.... sigh...