Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

I hate to see this comment, but we have seen the patterns in the past, prior to couples leaving, and your statement surely fits the bill, StnCld. Here today but gone tomorrow to RLC heaven.... sigh... 

You are correct
Apartment
End

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Relationships aren't built like they used to be. Back in the day in the 1950's Relationships were made to last. Sure they had their differences over the years but the Majority held on Until the Death Do Us Part deal in the Vows. Nowadays when it gets to tough they just pack it in and move on without a care in the world.

Let me expand on that if you don't mind.

Until the late 1960s/early 1970s, couples got married. Indeed divorce was not an options.  I recall reading the divorce rate in 1965 was 19% (1 in 5 married couples got a divorce).  Fast forward to 2017 and you have a 51% divorce rate (1 in 2 get divorced). And that's not taking into account from a percentage basis, there are less couples married and more couples living together than ever before.

Today, marriage (or shacking up) are like sex: They've become casual - little effort is put into them compared to previous generations.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Let me expand on that if you don't mind.

Until the late 1960s/early 1970s, couples got married. Indeed divorce was not an options.  I recall reading the divorce rate in 1965 was 19% (1 in 5 married couples got a divorce).  Fast forward to 2017 and you have a 51% divorce rate (1 in 2 get divorced). And that's not taking into account from a percentage basis, there are less couples married and more couples living together than ever before.

Today, marriage (or shacking up) are like sex: They've become casual - little effort is put into them compared to previous generations.

nice report :exclamation:

44 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

I hate to see this comment, but we have seen the patterns in the past, prior to couples leaving, and your statement surely fits the bill, StnCld. Here today but gone tomorrow to RLC heaven.... sigh... 

I have been around the Forums long enough and have seen couples come and go.  Sometimes both leave just to move onto the Next Chapter of their lives and some others seem to go their own separate ways. This seems to be one where they'll be going their own separate ways.  Break Ups are never a good thing to see but it's a part of life.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I got a feeling Maya & Stepan will soon be making their way to the Archives.

After alina left, maya is the my only love. but they are not active as alina/anton. 

other couples looks fake. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If they are giving out animals, i'll easily take that psycho black and white cat of theirs. That'd be one heck of a shipment. The poster by the way on the wall looks like Jimmy Stewart , is that some photoshop band stuff  that used him as their poster? Curious  -thanks in advance. I wonder what she's thinking right now... daylight , no booze, brings a whole new view on things after you do them.

• Like 2