Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

7 hours ago, Howard said:

Let me expand on that if you don't mind.

Until the late 1960s/early 1970s, couples got married. Indeed divorce was not an options.  I recall reading the divorce rate in 1965 was 19% (1 in 5 married couples got a divorce).  Fast forward to 2017 and you have a 51% divorce rate (1 in 2 get divorced). And that's not taking into account from a percentage basis, there are less couples married and more couples living together than ever before.

Today, marriage (or shacking up) are like sex: They've become casual - little effort is put into them compared to previous generations.

Russia has the highest divorce rate in the world, but the causes and consequence of broken marriages aren’t surprising. Statistics from Russia’s social registry office show that the majority of marriages end in divorce. The divorce rate in Russia may shock you. In January-May 2017 there were 829 divorces per 1000 marriages in the country, official statistics by Rosstat revealed. I might be totally wrong on this one, but in Russia it's much easier to get a divorce than in other countries. You can hide your income, hide your property. So there is little cost for a divorce. :shy:

Still want to marry a Russian? Good luck.You better have deep pockets or Vodka..lol

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I got a feeling Maya & Stepan will soon be making their way to the Archives.

I also think they will go off air in the very near future, otherwise I will be surprising. They were a nice couple on RLC, but now it seems the time to move on. I've seen some signs the last few months.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Russia has the highest divorce rate in the world, but the causes and consequence of broken marriages aren’t surprising. Statistics from Russia’s social registry office show that the majority of marriages end in divorce. The divorce rate in Russia may shock you. In January-May 2017 there were 829 divorces per 1000 marriages in the country, official statistics by Rosstat revealed. I might be totally wrong on this one, but in Russia it's much easier to get a divorce than in other countries. You can hide your income, hide your property. So there is little cost for a divorce. :shy:

Still want to marry a Russian? Good luck.You better have deep pockets or Vodka..lol

Marriage is hard, you have to try to please each other, for me it's not my wife's beauty or her fine body that is most important to me, it's her loyalty & trust I cherish the most

• Like 4

AM NOT a big fan of cheating but before i was blocked i knew there was something wrong here .maya would go to bed and stephan would stay on the computer. he should have payed more attention to maya and maybe this would not have happened.i think maya felt neglected and took it upon herself to get what she wanted and needed. Attention for the most part and sex also.i don't get to see anything on rlc anymore so i don't know what happen's. maya is one of the Last people i would have thought that would cheat,goes to show she had taken enough rejection and did something about it.i can't say i blame her...there is a song "Love is where you find it when you find no love at home".   i just wonder what will happen now? will she leave with the new guy,if or when stephan find's out will he leave? might be the last day's on rlc for them. who know's .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Marriage is hard, you have to try to please each other, for me it's not my wife's beauty or her fine body that is most important to me, it's her loyalty & trust I cherish the most

Thanks for sharing your personal view on marriage. Loyalty & Trust is nowhere to be found in these apartments, maybe Nelly and Bogden. I finally found someone who is generally loyal and trustworthy, took me years of playing the field until lightning struck me so hard, I never knew what love was until I met her, surreal and exciting at the same time. I am looking forward to our wedding on Christmas Eve. I use to come on here every day, now, a few times a week. She does not enjoy a man who sits on his ass every day, I work from home and I can see her point, health wise that is. I work out every single day, take the Dogs out every day and make her happy, a lot on my plate. I must get used to it, since I will be spending the rest of life with her. My family is finally happy with me, to hope for the miracle of a child, Wow, tears just thinking about it. :shy:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Thanks for sharing your personal view on marriage. Loyalty & Trust is nowhere to be found in these apartments, maybe Nelly and Borg. I finally found someone who is generally loyal and trustworthy, took me years of playing the field until lightning struck me so hard, I never knew what love was until I met her, surreal and exciting at the same time. I am looking forward to our wedding on Christmas Eve. I use to come on here every day, now, a few times a week. She does not enjoy a man who sits on his ass every day, I work from home and I can see her point, health wise that is. I work out every single day, take the Dogs out every day and make her happy, a lot on my plate. I must get used to it, since I will be spending the rest of life with her. My family is finally happy with me, to hope for the miracle of a child, Wow, tears just thinking about it. :shy:

I really don't know what my wife see in me ?? She works a full-time job, takes care of the house, makes sure my belly is full, clothes are clean & even helps me fixing up the house & even painting the house. God has blessed me. We have 1 child a boy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1