Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

18 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I really don't know what my wife see in me ?? She works a full-time job, takes care of the house, makes sure my belly is full, clothes are clean & even helps me fixing up the house & even painting the house. God has blessed me. We have 1 child a boy

She sounds really special, I am sure most Dads here can relate to you. Most of my friends are divorced, the main reason, I decided not to marry. One day my best friend told me you will know the one. I really had no idea what he was conveying, now, I know! I am looking forward to having a family, a young Aaron Judge (NY Yankees player) and a Princess, that's, easy to say. I will pray on it. God is good! I have to stop the chatter, a few here won't appreciate anything but perverted post, nothing wrong with that.... I like reading, certain post. Real creative thinking on their part. Thanks again, I am excited at this moment, soon, she will be walking through the door, I am going to rip off her clothes, I literally mean that. lol :shy:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Russia has the highest divorce rate in the world, but the causes and consequence of broken marriages aren’t surprising. Statistics from Russia’s social registry office show that the majority of marriages end in divorce. The divorce rate in Russia may shock you. In January-May 2017 there were 829 divorces per 1000 marriages in the country, official statistics by Rosstat revealed. I might be totally wrong on this one, but in Russia it's much easier to get a divorce than in other countries. You can hide your income, hide your property. So there is little cost for a divorce. :shy:

Still want to marry a Russian? Good luck.You better have deep pockets or Vodka..lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter who you marry in this day and age, GET A PRENUP! If that person truly loves you, they won't mind signing a prenup, because it will never be needed. Only those people who want to get married and are keeping the door open on divorce will not want to sign a prenup as that will prevent them from cashing in on you. GET A PRENUP! Insist on it. Ensure they really are serious about marrying you and that they are not just using you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, komptreyes said:

No matter who you marry in this day and age, GET A PRENUP! If that person truly loves you, they won't mind signing a prenup, because it will never be needed. Only those people who want to get married and are keeping the door open on divorce will not want to sign a prenup as that will prevent them from cashing in on you. GET A PRENUP! Insist on it. Ensure they really are serious about marrying you and that they are not just using you.

Most people (especially 20-somethings) have no need for a pre-nup.  They have significantly more debt than assets!  And on a side note, if you get a pre-nup and your spouse has more debt than you do (and he/she defaults), guess who is now ALSO responsible for that debt?!  #duh

• Like 2

There are plenty of apartments I watch that are dedicated and loving and resemble what's best in relationships. My all time favorite is Adriana and Daniel. He is so sweet with her and she's so much fun with him. They really love each other and have sports in common, obviously. Both athletic. But Linda and Tibor , she was sleeping so comfy wrapped around his leg the other night and when they play the game on xbox, omg soo much fun. These are just two examples of SOLID couples here. I think it's funny someone said Nelly and Bogdan is solid.. Uhh have you seen his eye wander when other females around over the years? It's only a matter of time before he screws up but I do like them as well and wish them well. I believe Leora and Paul will stay together for a very long time. I see the way she looks at him and she depends on him a lot .. he needs her and I doubt he'd ever cheat on her. Nina and kira... i just want them broken up because i hate that showboat NINA who needs everyone to worship her... Kira is soo sweet and deserves someone like the little doe eyed female they have staying with them. They fit better in my opinion.The other couples are fine as well.. so trust me, there are GOOD SOLID RELATIONSHIPS here on RLC. Daniel was so sweet the other night laying on floor and letting Adriana have the couch... I really wish RLC would buy them a big couch! Heck, i'd pitch in 30 bucks for a new one. hehe There are a lot of good people here <3

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I really don't know what my wife see in me ?? She works a full-time job, takes care of the house, makes sure my belly is full, clothes are clean & even helps me fixing up the house & even painting the house. God has blessed me. We have 1 child a boy

Geez, i don't what she sees in you either.....KIDDING! You must be doing something right!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Geez, i don't what she sees in you either.....KIDDING! You must be doing something right!

Well I don't drink alcohol, smoke, or do drugs, I work a full time job, & I would never hurt her. I take care of our son, guess she just loves me.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

There are plenty of apartments I watch that are dedicated and loving and resemble what's best in relationships. My all time favorite is Adriana and Daniel. He is so sweet with her and she's so much fun with him. They really love each other and have sports in common, obviously. Both athletic. But Linda and Tibor , she was sleeping so comfy wrapped around his leg the other night and when they play the game on xbox, omg soo much fun. These are just two examples of SOLID couples here. I think it's funny someone said Nelly and Bogdan is solid.. Uhh have you seen his eye wander when other females around over the years? It's only a matter of time before he screws up but I do like them as well and wish them well. I believe Leora and Paul will stay together for a very long time. I see the way she looks at him and she depends on him a lot .. he needs her and I doubt he'd ever cheat on her. Nina and kira... i just want them broken up because i hate that showboat NINA who needs everyone to worship her... Kira is soo sweet and deserves someone like the little doe eyed female they have staying with them. They fit better in my opinion.The other couples are fine as well.. so trust me, there are GOOD SOLID RELATIONSHIPS here on RLC. Daniel was so sweet the other night laying on floor and letting Adriana have the couch... I really wish RLC would buy them a big couch! Heck, i'd pitch in 30 bucks for a new one. hehe There are a lot of good people here <3

Who doesn't look at other people when they're in a relationship? I know my man does, and so do I on the beach especially. I guess thats why i'm horny when i get home from the beach, anyone else have that happen to them?

• Like 2