Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Who doesn't look at other people when they're in a relationship? I know my man does, and so do I on the beach especially. I guess thats why i'm horny when i get home from the beach, anyone else have that happen to them?

Well my wife doesn't care if I look, but I can't touch, she doesn't mine when I look at videos or pictures, but I can't touch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, komptreyes said:

Lol. I am blessed financially! I told myself, if I was going to get married, it would be with a educated, financially secure women. Instead, I am marrying a commoner. Though I found her to be bright and witty, she stole my heart and soul, with feelings I have never experienced before in my life. Something you and others here properly know about. 

She did not care for me, at first. I kept eating out and sitting in her section. (she's a waitress.) I do not mention her name because she requested that I do not post her name. I found that to be odd at first, thinking to myself, no trails, she likes to watch Investigation Discovery. hehe

Prenup sounds like a great idea, but I already told her, she would receive 30% - my family gets 20% of my estate the rest goes to Animal shelters, here in the state New Jersey... One of the few reasons, I get pissed off with the tenants in RLC, not walking their dogs. I know, it gets really cold in Russia, and I can understand.

Generally, people walk their dog for 4 reasons: elimination, ( the expulsion of waste matter from the body)  mental stimulation, exercise, and training. Dogs like to go for walks to get outdoors, sniff and engage with their environment, exercise, and perhaps socialize with people and dogs outside the home. There is no reason that a walk cannot encompass and meet all the needs of both humans and dogs. Because time is often at a premium, it is useful to help owners understand and find creative ways to meet these needs.

I would properly go in the direction you suggested before getting married, better to be safe. I do have confidence in her. I purchased a $10000 engagement ring and she made me take it back or no wedding. I could not believe what I was hearing. I ask her why? "I do not care for materialistic things." when people and animals are homeless and starving. I was lost for words. Enough already, they get the message, I sincerely hope so. and thank you for the heads up.... I appreciate anyones input ,when it comes to marriage. Rookie, Newbie that I am. :smile:

11 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Well I don't drink alcohol, smoke, or do drugs, I work a full time job, & I would never hurt her. I take care of our son, guess she just loves me.

I knew you we're doing something right!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Well I don't drink alcohol, smoke, or do drugs, I work a full time job, & I would never hurt her. I take care of our son, guess she just loves me.

Maybe she has pity on you?  She's doing the Lord's work staying with you so you don't end up in the dumpster. :biggrin: 

And are you sure HE is your son?  Have you thought about maybe he has similar features as the the postman, UPS delivery guy or the corner drugstore pharmacist??? :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Maybe she has pity on you?  She's doing the Lord's work staying with you so you don't end up in the dumpster. :biggrin: 

And are you sure HE is your son?  Have you thought about maybe he has similar features as the the postman, UPS delivery guy or the corner drugstore pharmacist??? :biggrin:

OMG, you an evil man! Lol

1 hour ago, turkey said:

Maya act like nothing happened, if stepan knows nothing , nobody knows anything .:huh:

Once he gets that Burning Feeling then he'll know she's been up to something other than him.   :biggrin: 

• Like 1