Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

On 20.8.2017 at 3:52 PM, Howard said:

It's obvious Maya & Stepan's relationship changed 3 or so months ago.  They minimize any conversation with each other, they are rarely in the same room together, they don't leave the house together, they don't cook together (or for each other) and they haven't had relations in 3 months.  They are in a "roommate" relationship for no other reason then economics.

Exactly!

Last sex they had was in March, Maya started bating in May, so something happened there.

I'm just asking: How long can RLC  let it go on like this? How long will RLC keep a sunken ship in their fleet? Several more more months? Or year?

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Exactly!

Last sex they had was in March, Maya started bating in May, so something happened there.

I'm just asking: How long can RLC  let it go on like this? How long will RLC keep a sunken ship in their fleet? Several more more months? Or year?

People keep mentioning that she started bating in may, but I don't think anything was ever posted, would it be possible for somebody to upload the videos? 

I wouldn't mind seeing this, I don't think I've ever witnessed maya bating before. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maya is putting labels on her belongings & putting them in a box, is she moving ??

She does something similar to Avon. It's Beauty Products she received and then she puts Labels on the Product with the Customers Name so she knows who gets what and then she delivers them to her Customers.

• Like 1

Guest jason 123
8 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

The dog is back but I dont see Maya. I do not have access to the the non public cams.

She returned and took her bag and went out again

I havent been on the site lately, but received an email from a friend informing me of this situation. I have another user account on another device that up until March had been on both RLC and Camcaps for more than three years.

Love Maya. This makes me sad to see them act this way in front of the cameras. Go your seperate ways but don't start fucking other people while still living together. Not cool on both their parts. Stepan has always been a dud.