Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

3 hours ago, jason 123 said:

Please close this apartment

Absolutely no one in forcing anyone to watch this site or this apartment.   IMHO !!  Their life will go on with, or without the approval of the voyeurs watching them.  Myself included.

But, I am willing to sit back and see what the next chapter, or unexpected event, in their lives might be. It is called "Real life", and DEMANDING will not change anything. 

ps: your spelling sucks!!  :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest jason 123
8 hours ago, scutus said:

Absolutely no one in forcing anyone to watch this site or this apartment.   IMHO !!  Their life will go on with, or without the approval of the voyeurs watching them.  ::)

Everyone knows that and now shot down

19 minutes ago, jason 123 said:

Everyone knows that and now shot down

Hmmm!  Been here less than a week, and demanding the tenants, and CamCaps members, to obey  his commands. This is a forum, not a study of dictatorship.  :cry:  

Welcome aboard, and have a wonderful day.  :shy:

Guest jason 123
8 hours ago, scutus said:

Hmmm!  Been here less than a week, and demanding the tenants, and CamCaps members, to obey  his commands. This is a forum, not a study of dictatorship.  :cry:  

I'm here since 2014 'I always wish I did not participate in Cap Caps

3 minutes ago, jason 123 said:

I'm here since 2014 'I always wish I did not participate in Cap Caps

Ones profile tells a different story. But this has nothing to do with Maya's dog and the cats enjoying their environment !!

Apartment should be kept open.  This "roommate" accommodation can't last much longer.  *I* would like to see how it develops (or crumbles).  There's more to these channels then being a horndog and tune in just for blowing and banging.

• Like 5

This is as much of a soap opera review site as it is a jack-off site for the 13-year-olds. Those of us who have watched Maya for a long time agree that she is the most creative and crafty super-girl Energizer Bunny on RLC and she's kind of a one-way virtual friend at this point.

And Stepan has a fishing pole and he camps. And he takes care of his T-shirts better than I ever have. Give the boy 10 points for that!

• Like 1

On 24/08/2017 at 10:25 PM, CrazyDude said:

My god I'm confused. Did both Maya and Stepan get home at 0300 and are now in the bed together? I can't tell if that is Stepan.

they sleep together but just sleeping 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1