Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

I dont know. Its sort of interesting. Very much a mystery as to what is going on with this couple. I witnessed them get up together around 1100 their time, Maya made coffee for both of them and they shared some chicken from KFC. Maya then took a short shower, walked around in her panties and bra in front of him, then took the dog for a walk. They laughed together watching some show on the monitor.

They act like they always have except no sex and she stays outside the apartment about 3 or 4 nights a week. I ,as a Maya follower, am very confused by their life today. Only made more wierd by RLC's most recent email update when these two were not even mentioned.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It was definitely interesting to see her with another guy and to see how the events was going to play out. The problem is she spends all her nights out of the house. So if she's going to be out of the house and Stepan isn't going to be getting a new girl for himself then there's no point in having this apartment open. Either Maya start bringing her new boyfriend home or Stepan go out and get himself a new girlfriend.

2 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

I dont know. Its sort of interesting. Very much a mystery as to what is going on with this couple. I witnessed them get up together around 1100 their time, Maya made coffee for both of them and they shared some chicken from KFC. Maya then took a short shower, walked around in her panties and bra in front of him, then took the dog for a walk. They laughed together watching some show on the monitor.

They act like they always have except no sex and she stays outside the apartment about 3 or 4 nights a week. I ,as a Maya follower, am very confused by their life today. Only made more wierd by RLC's most recent email update when these two were not even mentioned.

What did the RLC update say?

We have added a new apartment in a new category: "Couples on vacation". The apartment is located in a sunny city near the beach. Couples will come for a short period of time (generally, no longer than 3 months). You will probably know some people, and some you will see for the first time.

At the moment, Ilona and Tim live there. Ilona has already taken part in the project as a single. Now you have an opportunity to take a closer look at her relationship with her boyfriend Tim.SEP 04

Zlata joined the project.SEP 05

Eva and Sam joined the project.AUG 23

Kaley, Kamila and Kristy's friend, is now sharing an apartment with themAUG 23

Sofie has left the project. You may see her again in the future, but we can't provide more details just yet.SEP 05

Lana is coming back from vacation on September 15.

Kamila will be absent on September 8-11.

Desiree and Raul will be out of town on September 6-13.

Taya and Will are planning to be out of town since September 27 until October 08. Their visiting friends may stay in their room on these dates.

2 hours ago, bobbysac said:

Maya i'm disappointed in you ,,bringing another man home .nothing good will come out of this.i don't like cheaters. i don't respect you anymore , don't bring that shit home ,you should be ashamed of yourself.

Are you referring to something she did today or a few weeks ago?