Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

5 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

Stepan going camping. Maybe Maya will fuck her boyfriend again on camera. Guy can't keep it hard though due to cameras and Maya needs a really hard cock in order to orgasm.

I'd love to help her out but 5,300 Miles is a bit far to Travel just to get a Wet Noodle.         :biggrin:

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I'd love to help her out but 5,300 Miles is a bit far to Travel just to get a Wet Noodle.         :biggrin:

Yes, and as old as you are she might kill you. Plus, as you know, she requires lots of control in order to orgasm, but it would be worth it as I've always thought she would be far more sexual than she has been with Stepan and his low sex drive.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Yes, and as old as you are she might kill you. Plus, as you know, she requires lots of control in order to orgasm, but it would be worth it as I've always thought she would be far more sexual than she has been with Stepan and his low sex drive.

I'd likely croak of a Heart Attack but at least I'll have a smile on my face.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Maya's mother!  I can't recall ever seeing her in the apartment.  Didn't even know Maya's mom was alive!  

When a relationship sours, it's always good to have mom around. Good to see they get along.

She as been there before.  Someone has to clean the Apartment.