Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

I wonder if Maya is sick. She has been lying on her bed or on the sofa almost all day for many days. Usually she is much more active.

4 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I wonder if Maya is sick. She has been lying on her bed or on the sofa almost all day for many days. Usually she is much more active.

Something is off with her. She's been going straight to bed when she gets home in the evenings instead of being a bit more social with Stepan on the couch.

• Upvote 1

Maya was shaving her legs in the shower. I wish it would be possible to get off those horrible tattoos by shaving her left thigh! I can watch her only from the right-hand side, as the tattoos totally spoil the pleasure of watching - the same with the other tattooed girls.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:39 AM, Howard said:

Something is off with her. She's been going straight to bed when she gets home in the evenings instead of being a bit more social with Stepan on the couch.

This has been happening on a regular basis even to when she was making the masks. It seems Stepan is becoming more like Paul, centering his life at the computer. With the exception Stepan does cook on occasion.

Maya seems content to be reading a book, or more often on her cell phone. But, she also naps quite often. They are on different sleep cycles for the most part from each other.

Admittedly, I do not watch these two as much as I watch the other Krasnoyarsk couple. With Maya under cover in bed for the most part, with the cats and Qualude keeping her company, instead of teasing us in her bikini style panties, and occasionally being topless on the couch. Stepan on the computer does little to keep me interested.

However, in my opinion, they are as nearly the perfect example of " Real Life " as a couple can get living their life 24/7/365 on camera. But, not nearly as spicy as they were two to three years ago. I, still watch these two more than I watch the St. Petersburg, or Barcelona apartments.

• Upvote 1

I find myself in agreement with scutus on all of his points.

Maya and Stepen appear to be burned out on the project, which one would expect. They probably are the cheapest couple for RLC to house; it's the oldest and smallest apartment in the entire group. I usually check on M&S to figure out what projects Maya is working on. But just by watching them over the years, I think the couple are pretty decent people, and come across as a couple you'd visit in normal life. They certainly are the last vestiges of what the RLC "project" tried to accomplish in its initial years of operation.

I'm too old to be interested in Barc 1 & 2 apartments. That's for the less experienced men who still burn with overdoses of testosterone. I'll let that be their playground. As for me, it's either in St. Pete's listening to Anabel and Nellie play violin, or Krasnoyarsk watching Leora paint and Maya create her art. (This is not to say that I think they should be dressed when they do these things! I'm not that old!)

• Upvote 3

not sure why her libido goes down this part of the year. Witnessed the same thing the previous year as well. Some parts of the year they have sex every week. As every one knows, maya is the alpha. We can see some action only if she has an urge. is she on  some medication that is putting her sex drive down