Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

3 hours ago, scutus said:

I, could be wrong. But, what do they do when they disappear occasionally for a couple of days, and take the dog with them. The masks she made were not of a typical clown etc. character. Also the final portion of her tattoo with the girls face has, in my opinion, a rather dubious smile. That in itself is a rather permanent feature for her to have chosen, if it was not to her liking.

I am not suggesting this with a demeaning, or negative intent. I, see it as a facet of Maya's personality, which I am sure Stepan is agreeable with. I, personally have no problem with those who are per se involved with the so called pagan views.  

I, think you will agree that she has for the last few months put virtually everything that was not part of the mask making, the full sized characters etc., aside. Including their candlelit, lengthy, sexual activities. I, suspect StnCld316, has hit the nail on the head.

A point to ponder. Truthfully, how much do we totally comprehend about the vastness of the universe ?

Last year she made some Dolls and some other items I can't recall all what they were. Leora was making Dolls around about the same time.  So I just figured they must be for a Festival as she never kept them that I am aware of.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Last year she made some Dolls and some other items I can't recall all what they were. Leora was making Dolls around about the same time.  So I just figured they must be for a Festival as she never kept them that I am aware of.

It could be a coincidence, Leora is also currently working on a doll. Maya, when she dons the full costume, becomes an excellent likeness to Khaleesi of The Game of Thrones. If I remember correctly, that also has become an annual event.

This, for all I know, could be a part of some drama club that they belong to. They definitely are not making any attempt to hide what they are doing. I, am not indicating any fault on their part for what they do. On the contrary, they in my opinion are truthfully the most interesting couple of the RLC project. Leaving sexual activity out of the equation. 

What ever the case. Maya's ingenuity, and creativity is limitless. :shy:   

• Upvote 4

Maya is one of the most entertaining, creative, and confusing of the RLC women. We often never know what she's really doing.

It looks like she created a torso out of trash and is now covering it with burlap.

They need to buy a treadmill for Quaalude to get some exercise.

• Upvote 2

One or the other of them, at least when I have watched them regularly, always takes Quaalude out in the morning and evening with out fail. He has his own overcoat for protection against the Siberian winters. They are generally out for twenty to thirty minutes. Quaalude, getting his feet washed as soon as they get back.

I suspect that Maya makes her sculpture to work as manikins for modeling fashions. She could make money producing exotic manikins for the smaller, artsy boutique shops that consider mass-produced manikins boring.

Both Maya & Lina have also transformed into a wonderful Queen Khaleesi in the past, and we all know of their close connections.

Maya doesn't do her costuming and cosplay stuff anymore; which I'm certain we all miss, but she can operate any kind of sewing machine or serger, can do automotive body work, sculpt, and probably anything else she puts her mind to.

I can't say much about Stepen other than he doesn't beat her, he can fish, and he's better at taking care of his t-shirts than I am. That hammer & sickle shirt has been around forever. (Maybe Putin's government still provides them for free...?)

• Upvote 4