Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

I, will see what response I get here regarding the books our tenants are reading. I, finally got a good look at the book Maya has been reading. The name of the book is ( translated from Russian to English) " Oliver Sacks ". A book about a neurologist who wrote about the brains quirks. Who passed away in 2015, at the age of 82.

The " hat " on the cover refers to one of his books " The man who sees his wife as a hat."

I, will stick my neck out and say that it does not surprise me to see Maya reading a book of this nature. There is much to be found in Bing Search regarding this subject.

4 hours ago, scutus said:

I, will see what response I get here regarding the books our tenants are reading. I, finally got a good look at the book Maya has been reading. The name of the book is ( translated from Russian to English) " Oliver Sacks ". A book about a neurologist who wrote about the brains quirks. Who passed away in 2015, at the age of 82.

The " hat " on the cover refers to one of his books " The man who sees his wife as a hat."

I, will stick my neck out and say that it does not surprise me to see Maya reading a book of this nature. There is much to be found in Bing Search regarding this subject.

Interesting observation. Never gave much thought what kind of book she'd read or what topic(s) interest her.  On the other hand, based on behavior I don't see Stepan reading any thought-provoking literature (unless it has to do with gaming).

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Howard said:

Interesting observation. Never gave much thought what kind of book she'd read or what topic(s) interest her.  On the other hand, based on behavior I don't see Stepan reading any thought-provoking literature (unless it has to do with gaming).

Maya never shows those beautiful assets of hers anymore what a shame

Maya, is giving us a view this morning that is rarely seen.  :blush:      She has all the house plants that evidently are hardy enough to survive the temperatures in between the inner, and outer sections of the kitchen window, setting on the counter top, while doing more spring cleaning.

I, do not know if there is a balcony outside the kitchen. Based on the size of the window she had opened, it appears that it does not go to floor level, as does the living room. Which does have a balcony, where amongst other things, bicycles are stored.

OMG The one and only Magnificent MAYA. you have been the heart and soul of RLC for so many years... Only Eclipsed the GODDESS, We have waited sol ong . so many years... I have been here-watching and only to be let down .Queen khaleesi... You know full well what is that makes men dream of you so why do make us agonize day after day ???Long time member must ask you why ???