Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Maya & Stepan ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

Doesn't anyone here speak Russian?  The past few days (maybe weeks), Maya & Stepan  spend more time apart...within the apartment!  He's on the computer and she stays in bed. She goes to bed early while he's on the computer and in the AM, he goes back to the computer and she's still in bed.

Also, in the past whoever woke up first made coffee/breakfast for the other.  It still is happening but much less.  Stepan made himself breakfast today but not Maya.  Something is going on with these two.  I also don't think they've banged for the past week or two (even though she was away for a couple nights).

I have a strong feeling something is wrong in this apartment. They have been absent a lot and rarely together when home. I hope its not like that, Maya seems to be a good person, and Stepan too. 

They seem a bit bored in life though, but who wouldn't living in an apartment without jobs, on video 24/7.

4 hours ago, mertik said:

I have a strong feeling something is wrong in this apartment. They have been absent a lot and rarely together when home. I hope its not like that, Maya seems to be a good person, and Stepan too. 

They seem a bit bored in life though, but who wouldn't living in an apartment without jobs, on video 24/7.

I've thought the same for a few weeks.  Maybe its the 7 year itch.  When they are home together, they relax in separate areas.

22 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

" Howard commented on General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos Aug1,2017 "

Without the names, you have no idea which apt. they're commenting on.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Maya and Stepan General Chat Comments Aug1,2017