Jokes #1

jblak

• 3 weeks later...

A few year's ago my girlfriend was about to have a birthday,so I asked her what she wanted.(Bad Idea).she looked at me and said "I want something with lot's of Diamond's ". I said "Are you Serious".She looked at me with a serious face,raised her eyebrow's and said "Yes"...so here is what I got her        betting harley quinn GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski   a deck of poker card's.    What? it has lot's of Diamond's       Here is her response...         get away belowdeckmed GIF by Bravo TV 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

A few year's ago my girlfriend was about to have a birthday,so I asked her what she wanted.(Bad Idea).she looked at me and said "I want something with lot's of Diamond's ". I said "Are you Serious".She looked at me with a serious face,raised her eyebrow's and said "Yes"...so here is what I got her        betting harley quinn GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski   a deck of poker card's.    What? it has lot's of Diamond's       Here is her response...         get away belowdeckmed GIF by Bravo TV 

Lucky you didn't get a kick in thekick in nuts GIF

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

So a guide in the National Museum in Edinburgh is showing visitors some ancient Egyptian carvings and he says"these are at least 3000 yrs.old and Moses probably saw them."

A visitor pipes up and says"that's amazing I didn't know Moses had been to Edinburgh"!!😏

• Haha 3