Jokes #1

jblak

I got talking to an old friend of mine, he'd been married for 3 months and we got talking about sex lifes,
so I asked him how many holes have you fucked your new wife in and he replied I've fucked her in only one hole.
So I challenged him to fuck is new wife in the other hole and he said he would ask her.

A week later we met up and got chatting after which I asked him about fucking his wife in the other hole and he replied
she would not let me fuck her in the other hole as we can not afford kids yet. 🙂

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I got talking to an old friend of mine, he'd been married for 3 months and we got talking about sex lifes,
so I asked him how many holes have you fucked your new wife in and he replied I've fucked her in only one hole.
So I challenged him to fuck is new wife in the other hole and he said he would ask her.

A week later we met up and got chatting after which I asked him about fucking his wife in the other hole and he replied
she would not let me fuck her in the other hole as we can not afford kids yet. 🙂

in the butt banana GIF Must be why people call their kid's 'you little shit's '

• Haha 2

An Irishman and an Englishman walk into a bakery

renderTimingPixel.png

The Englishman steals 3 buns and puts them into his pockets and leaves. He says to the Irishman, "That took great skill and guile to steal those buns. The owner didn't even see me."

The Irishman replied, "That's just simple thievery, I'II show you how to do it the honest way and get the same results."

The Irishman then proceeded to call out the owner of the bakery and says, "Sir, I want to show you a magic trick." The owner was intrigued so he came over to see the magic trick. The Irishman asked him for a bun and then he proceeded to eat it. He asked 2 more times and after eating them again the owner says, "Okay my friend, where's the magic trick?".

The Irishman then said, "Look in the Englishman's pockets."

• Haha 2

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a Dutchman are all on a zoom call.

renderTimingPixel.png

The four men are all on a zoom call with their boss. Their boss asks “Can you see me?” and they respond

“Yes”

“Oui”

“Si”

“Ja”

• Haha 5

A husky foreigner, looking for sex, accepted a prostitute's terms. When she undressed, he noticed that she had no pubic hair.

The man shouted, "What, no wool? In my country all women have wool down there." 

The prostitute snapped back, "What do you want to do, knit or fuck?"

• Haha 5

This is an old joke--perhaps some of you have heard it before. 

A man named Jose went to America to see the Yankees vs. the Red Socks.

They were all sold out, but they allowed him to enter the stadium and so that he could watch the game, he climbed up the flag pole.

Anyway, it was game day. Everyone stood for the National Anthem. When Jose got home, he said,

"Mama, everyone in America was really concerned and they sang a song to me .

" "How does it go, mijo?"

"They sang Jose can you see!

• Haha 5