Sara & Jeka

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm glad you said that cause you are so right. Trust me I was all kinds of ready to enjoy it live. It is so much better live. I was all ready to watch the whole thing live like it was a birthday present. But alas, it didn't happen. It's been happening to me so much lately that I just can't do it anymore. From now on I'll assume that nothing is going to happen and be surprised when it does. But that is going to mean a lot less viewing time for me then they normally would have gotten. That's the price they'll pay in return.

I will still watch live when something looks promising for me.
But I use the timeline (because you have other things in life) I often do, but it's not the same as live

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, jontee said:

I will still watch live when something looks promising for me.
But I use the timeline (because you have other things in life) I often do, but it's not the same as live

Jontee, you make an excellent counter point. I guess that would take learning to deal with disappointment in a positive direction perhaps even if it means being intentionally deceived by the tenant. I'll have to ponder that more. It gets complicated. Thx for your insight though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bobbysac said:

she look's like fun 

Oh she is, there is no doubt about that. Sara knows how to fuck better then just about anybody on this site. I wish she would have had the 3some with Jada yesterday though. That would have been spectacular.