Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

i hope the members let this apartment take its natural course....the crying has already begun...safe/unsafe...legal/illegal...let RLC handle their shit....atleast with all these random guys there is something real and natural rather than all scripted...the last time the members started crying here....RLC gifted everyone a 6 month dry spell of zombie girls...

• Like 1

The blonde girl may well be the best voloptuos girl on reality cam. She looks stunning in her bra or with tight clothing.

Unfortunately from the table dancing scne it would seem that her boobs are fake, as there was no bouncing whatsoever.

12 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

The blonde girl may well be the best voloptuos girl on reality cam. She looks stunning in her bra or with tight clothing.

Unfortunately from the table dancing scne it would seem that her boobs are fake, as there was no bouncing whatsoever.

yeah...for me she is in top 5 hottest of all time...her boobs are a mystery though...saw her taking a bath yesterday...the boobs were not the typical implants like round shape...they had some natural shape to them....i think she has the fat implants rather than the silicone implants...but they cant be real for sure as she is a gym freak...hardcore gym girls never have natural boobs...he ass is also gym built rather than natural bubble butt like that of leora for example...

14 minutes ago, Zinc said:

if the guys stay for another party night...then surely angie's friend will also return...:biggrin: he didnt get what he wanted...those who cant handle it should change to KKK...it is safe for everyone.:angel:

Alittle action is good, a party once in a while is great but not if it becomes like the Vanessa-house. That was too crazy, I know you dissagree on the fact that there were sexual behaviour I'd call rape, but also apart from that it was a cathastrophy!!!!!!!!!!!! With a bunch of guys practicly living there 24/7, like it were invaded  by houseoccupants, rioting, molesting, drugs and alcohol 24/7.