Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Do what again in 7 days, take another short nap? :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Every Sunday at 1:00am Eastern Standard Time (Times may be Different depending on Your Time Zone) the System seems to go into some mode forcing Cam Caps Offline for 2 Hours before coming Back Online at 3:00am (EST)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Every Sunday at 1:00am Eastern Standard Time (Times may be Different depending on Your Time Zone) the System seems to go into some mode forcing Cam Caps Offline for 2 Hours before coming Back Online at 3:00am (EST)

A little maintenance maybe? mechanic-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That is from 07:00 to 09:00 EST or 08:00 - 10:00 in Russia 

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL, I just knew you were going to do that. :shy: Sorry, Stone, I knew exactly what you
meant. I was just being sarcastically funny. Because you said, "...do it again," it made
it sound like you were talking about the "short nap" Noldus referred to, instead of the
maintenance mode you meant. Sarcasm - it's so hard to get it across in the written
language. I had hoped the laughing faces would help.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

LOL, I just knew you were going to do that. :shy: Sorry, Stone, I knew exactly what you
meant. I was just being sarcastically funny. Because you said, "...do it again," it made
it sound like you were talking about the "short nap" Noldus referred to, instead of the
maintenance mode you meant. Sarcasm - it's so hard to get it across in the written
language. I had hoped the laughing faces would help.

When I wake for the day it takes a couple of hours for things to fully click in.   

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ed, nothing happen after 7 am this morning. The twin guy was trying to get some from Glasha, but she rejected him all the time. just a little scratch on the back

Thanks!

I just logged on now, I checked in around 3-4, I saw some guys was still there then, looked like some had slept at the sofa too.

Now I see 1 guy, and Angie's guest is in bed with her.