Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

5 hours ago, mic351 said:

So far my take on this apartment is a trio of wanna be models in love with themselves who think we should feel privileged just to look at their clothed  pretentious asses.  Reminds me of an apartment  that used to be over at VH just like it.  Indeed, this place is more boring than B1 and B2.  At least those girls make an effort to entertain.    The Ho's in this apartment don't even do that.  Did ya all see how Angie tries to cover her tits when she gets out of the shower?  She'd do me a favor by covering that fat ass and leave those tits bare.  They are surely the best thing about her.  And I like curvy girls.  Really girls, you are not all that and a bag of chips.  IMO,  you ain't even a bag of chips!:huh:

Something tells me you're not a fan mic...:dodgy:

• Like 1

hello all activities are focused on the weekend, the week is used to rest. Long conversations, television, alcohol, dancing, avoiding cams are exhausting factors. if we're lucky, Glasha or Angie will fuck this weekend. or do bare housekeeping, a shower without hindrance . I do not know the project of this apartment, it may be a new kind of voyeurism, girls have strange schedules, fortunately the CC community is international and covers all time zones. I like having a favorite girl with a certain ritual, which can be different depending on the girls (Karol Angelina Sofie Nicole Jessica Leona) these girls have captivated me for different reasons (naked yoga, masturbation, naked dancing, cooking naked,) but I can also say for their beauty their sensuality, their sexuality, their naturalness. Message for Angie I would like to see you in my list but you only have the choice

• Like 1

Je pense aussi que sauf quelques exceptions, ce sera un appartement avec des fêtes le week-end et calme dans la semaine avec très peu de choses intéressantes visuellement. Peut-être que ça changera avec le temps. Pour la nudité, ce sera je pense très long et même quand elles seront plus à l'aise avec les caméras, je ne pense pas non plus qu'elles se baladeront nues dans l'appartement comme peuvent le faire les autres filles de B1 ou B2. Pour le moment j'aime suivre l'évolution, essayer de capter les moments de nudité des filles et en apprendre plus sur les relations qu'elles peuvent avoir. Certains trouvent l'appartement ennuyant et je comprends s'ils ne cherchent que la nudité ou les moments chauds et peut-être que je dirais la même chose s'il y a pas eu plus de progression dans quelques semaines.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon Nold..I'm surprised they let her go home alone in that state, unless someone made sure she got a taxi ok...

Agree, but I think there was some of them outside smoking, so I hope they put her in a taxi ;)