Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am positive that Angie left the apartment at 20:50 :dodgy:

haha...she went out in sweat pants...probably to just buy something from the store....maybe drinks for her boyfriend ::)

only issue is...she doesnt have a bf and tomorrow she has to wake up at 7am...as always...i think she will eventually marry that perverto guy...he is loyal to her...:biggrin:

45 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmmm...i think angie's attitude is much better after the 2nd party... 

there is a slight chance that angie's is bringing over some guy and wants privacy...like when she called the tattoo guy and both glasha/sonya stayed locked in glasha's room for about 15 hrs to give her privacy.... just being positive here...::)

hope you are right!  my take on the 15 hrs was they were together behind locked doors to protect each other from HIM but it's just a guess.  Angie invited him to stay but I don't think the other girls thought that was a very good idea.

in any case, if you are right we all win.

53 minutes ago, happyone said:

that is 8:30pm ---these girls really worked hard at entertaining us :dodgy:

or they are disappointed and depressed that Angie did not bring back some male playthings.

i am disappointed too ! Angie, you let us down!!

I had wrote a while back that I didn't mind if they only kept their parties weekend only events as long as they can keep them consistent. Well this past weekend was a pure bust. They invited two guys back and chose to tease them rather than do anything with them. Maybe it was something the guys said or did but if that was case I would imagine they would have asked them to leave. Instead they both went to fucking sleep and left the guys alone in the house? Who in their right mind does that shit?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I had wrote a while back that I didn't mind if they only kept their parties weekend only events as long as they can keep them consistent. Well this past weekend was a pure bust. They invited two guys back and chose to tease them rather than do anything with them. Maybe it was something the guys said or did but if that was case I would imagine they would have asked them to leave. Instead they both went to fucking sleep and left the guys alone in the house? Who in their right mind does that shit?

these 3 girls :dodgy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

that is 8:30pm ---these girls really worked hard at entertaining us :dodgy:

or they are disappointed and depressed that Angie did not bring back some male playthings.

You get both ends of the spectrum with this apt..It's either mostly dead, or lively, with pretty much nothing in between...:huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Instead they both went to fucking sleep and left the guys alone in the house? Who in their right mind does that shit?

I thought that was weird too!. It's not as if we've seen these guys before and they were good friends of the girls...Letting 2 apparent strangers roam the house with 2 lovely girls tucked up in bed :huh:...Ok, there were 19 cameras pointing at them but very odd...:dodgy:

12 hours ago, hampelo said:

... or they are intentionally avoiding Angie?

This morning this seems to be the case. When I tuned in at 8:30 all were up-Angie in her bedroom putting on bra, back to cam

and other girls were in kitchen--Angie got ready to leave--and the others appear to be avoiding her---

Disclaimer:  Of course, I could be wrong and someone should verify with replay. 

39 minutes ago, happyone said:

This morning this seems to be the case. When I tuned in at 8:30 all were up-Angie in her bedroom putting on bra, back to cam

and other girls were in kitchen--Angie got ready to leave--and the others appear to be avoiding her---

Disclaimer:  Of course, I could be wrong and someone should verify with replay. 

G & A were chatting in the living room and kitchen right after Glasha got up. Seemed totally friendly to me.

6 hours ago, timber said:

G & A were chatting in the living room and kitchen right after Glasha got up. Seemed totally friendly to me.

It is possible to try avoiding a person as much as possible, but still act friendly, smile etc. when they actually do have to speak to each other.

I remember how Gina acted towards Angelina and Dayana while in B2, though that was a much more obvious case of ignoration.