Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I think we have a lot to thank Mr Richard (Dick) Head for. Since his "it's all about me" tour in the girl's apartment, they (especially Angie) have kept the guys at a distance, their relationship seems strained and this week, no partying.  I certainly don't blame Angie for being put off by her experience with him.

Hopefully, things will improve but it is possible that permanent damage was done.

8 minutes ago, hampelo said:

I think we have a lot to thank Mr Richard (Dick) Head for. Since his "it's all about me" tour in the girl's apartment, they (especially Angie) have kept the guys at a distance, their relationship seems strained and this week, no partying.  I certainly don't blame Angie for being put off by her experience with him.

Hopefully, things will improve but it is possible that permanent damage was done.

If Angie will continue this developement with nudity, and we'll see alittle less of those bastard dickheads, I'd call that improvement, not damage!

I wish the girls would've found nicer guys/people to party with, or I wish they could sometimes also forget about the guys, just masturbate instead.

29 minutes ago, hampelo said:

2 weekends in a row Angie wanted 2 different guys but both guys wanted Glasha that's got to be the kind of thing that can cause a rift between roomates

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

If Angie will continue this developement with nudity, and we'll see alittle less of those bastard dickheads, I'd call that improvement, not damage!

I wish the girls would've found nicer guys/people to party with, or I wish they could sometimes also forget about the guys, just masturbate instead.

forget about the guys??  Respectfully but firmly disagree 101%

6 minutes ago, hampelo said:
1 hour ago, ed2 said:

forget about the guys??  Respectfully but firmly disagree 101%

Not completely, just occationally.

• Like 1