Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

58 minutes ago, Zinc said:

the sad part is....that these girls are not permanent...they might leave sooner or later....i hope RLC realizes that more apartments of similar nature may be required...with similar girls... plus i dont understand RLC continuing the charity work by allowing so many boring apartments... KKK should have been closed long ago...alongwith many couple apartments... infact interesting girls from the barca apartments could be short listed and put into these apartments... KK should go and someone like sofie should get an apartment... or if one of the girls leave from AGS...then she is replaced by sofie...

these girls are roommates not vacationers...  hopefully, that means they will be like KK not like say, Irma.  boy do I miss irma!  and by "like KK" I mean long-lived not reduced action.

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and a banana ;)
(and maybe a cock :dodgy: )

We can only guess what happened under all those covers, it wasn't only a tent, but a house of covers.

You know I have been pretty negative and dissapointed about this apartment so far,  but Angia has really blossomed up lately, and is now acting more naturally. I might have been abit unpatient, but it was frustrating to see her go a month before taking a shower without hiding.

They are 3 very beautyfull girls, and I will try to be more patient, give them more time, but I hope that they one day can show us some more intimacy, preferably without any asshole jerk.