Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

MY GUESS:  RLC NEEDED TO DO SOME MAJOR MAINTENANCE OF THE UNIT, SO THEY ARE GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER SOMEWHERE ELSE.  PERHAPS A HOTEL.  ALSO, COULD BE LONGER THAN 1 NIGHT BUT PROBABLY NOT.  BECAUSE OF THE HISTORIC INSCRUTABILTY OF RLC, WE WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.  NOT SURE WHY THEY SEEM TO THINK NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR APARTMENTS.

MY LOGIC?

• ALL LEFT TOGETHER
  • MOST OR ALL TOOK CLOTHES
  • SOMEONE PICKED THEM UP 
  • UM 2 MINUTES AFTER THEY LEFT

NOT SHOUTING... DIDNT NOTICE CAPS WAS ON... TOO LAZY TO RETYPE.

14 minutes ago, hampelo said:

MY GUESS:  RLC NEEDED TO DO SOME MAJOR MAINTENANCE OF THE UNIT, SO THEY ARE GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER SOMEWHERE ELSE.  PERHAPS A HOTEL.  ALSO, COULD BE LONGER THAN 1 NIGHT BUT PROBABLY NOT.  BECAUSE OF THE HISTORIC INSCRUTABILTY OF RLC, WE WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.  NOT SURE WHY THEY SEEM TO THINK NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR APARTMENTS.

MY LOGIC?

• ALL LEFT TOGETHER
  • MOST OR ALL TOOK CLOTHES
  • SOMEONE PICKED THEM UP 
  • UM 2 MINUTES AFTER THEY LEFT

NOT SHOUTING... DIDNT NOTICE CAPS WAS ON... TOO LAZY TO RETYPE.

I agree, all took clothes with them, so they'll likely spend the night elsewhere. It was abit of an odd to start a maintance though. Maybe they'll work through the night, or start very early tomorrow, but if it is going to be UM more than a day, I would've thought RLC owed us an e-mail.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I agree, all took clothes with them, so they'll likely spend the night elsewhere. It was abit of an odd to start a maintance though. Maybe they'll work through the night, or start very early tomorrow, but if it is going to be UM more than a day, I would've thought RLC owed us an e-mail.

The apartment might have required some non urgent maintenance work to be carried out. The girls could've had this night out of the apt planned anyway, so the UM team waited till tonight to do the work...

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

OR IF ALL THE GIRLS DISAPPEAR FOR A DAY?

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

The apartment might have required some non urgent maintenance work to be carried out. The girls could've had this night out of the apt planned anyway, so the UM team waited till tonight to do the work...

quite possible