Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, happyone said:

This GAS apartment is Generally A Shame with the current roommates

Looks like Angie has packed an overnight bag-maybe for a singing interview :huh:

We often have very differerent views. I know I easily complain too much, I don't want to be a troll, but I write what I think, I can sometimes be frustrated, and I know I am often too negative.

But when you too happyone say it, I think it really must be something to it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We often have very differerent views. I know I easily complain too much, I don't want to be a troll, but I write what I think, I can sometimes be frustrated, and I know I am often too negative.

But when you too happyone say it, I think it really must be something to it.

Guess you can start calling me a happy troll :dodgy::biggrin: LOL 

• Like 1

Watching a tent exhibition or an empty bedroom it is the same. :confused:

If the girls don't want have sex in front of cams i deal with it but i really hate the concept of hiding, so they are free to have sex at their BF's and spend oevernight outside. I'm really annoyed by Sonya and Glasha who hide as soon as   they leave the shower. Only Angie offers to us some nice nudty.

Without sex or nudity sorry but this apartment is useless because these girls don't have the charisma of 4K. they don't fill good in this apartment

• Like 2

I’m trying to be patient with this apartment. And take the enjoyment as it comes. First, we have gotten 3 or 4 of their female guests to shower in a month which is a lot more than we can say for every other apartment in RLC. A girl got topless at Anabel and Efim’s. One bathed at Adeline and Marcus. Bogdan’s sister and maybe a couple usual guests. The other guest couple got an apartment this week. That’s it.

Second, these girls haven’t come from a Barca apartment where they became  desensitized to being naked on camera and naked around each other. They are a completely different feel and that’s not necessarily  a bad thing. They have some boundaries right now. I’m thinking they probably won’t have these boundaries six months down the road and that will be the enjoyment for the voyeur.  Glasha has a new boyfriend it seems. If they have sex as a near nightly thing they’ll settle in without covers or lose a ton of weight in the nightly sauna.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Dammit..out of all the men on this planet, sonya finds these freaky death metal band guitarists, to be her boyfriend..last time it was that rockstar guy and now this... doesnt match her personality at all:angry::angry:

these girls do not seem to be very particular.  these guys look like two contest winners.  gayest Rastafarian and ugliest biker.

14 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Dammit..out of all the men on this planet, sonya finds these freaky death metal band guitarists, to be her boyfriend..last time it was that rockstar guy and now this... doesnt match her personality at all:angry::angry:

You have no idea what her personal tastes are and what she's attracted to. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hampelo said:

these girls do not seem to be very particular.  these guys look like two contest winners.  gayest Rastafarian and ugliest biker.

haha....the RLC should have a lucky draw of members...the winner gets to sleep with one of these AGS girls...::)