Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO......give it MORE time guys

...with this guy...He's new on the scene. If I watched as little of RLC as you do, I'd find it impossible to comment the way you do on what's going on on a daily basis...You must have a brilliant source of info, who goes meticulously through every department recording shit loads of stuff for you to go through with a fine tooth comb. It must take you ages to wade through it all, and then offer us your constructive criticism, as only you can ...

Glasha will deliver, if her guys happy with it. He's doesn't really need to do jack shit because he ain't getting paid...In my opinion, getting to fuck Glasha is payment enough...:biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Until she starts losing the covers I no longer care what she fucking does anymore.

I didn't bother to check in on R2 tonight! Was it under cover sex again?

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Watching a tent exhibition or an empty bedroom it is the same. :confused:

If the girls don't want have sex in front of cams i deal with it but i really hate the concept of hiding, so they are free to have sex at their BF's and spend oevernight outside. I'm really annoyed by Sonya and Glasha who hide as soon as   they leave the shower. Only Angie offers to us some nice nudty.

Without sex or nudity sorry but this apartment is useless because these girls don't have the charisma of 4K. they don't fill good in this apartment

I agree!

Not only charisma, but I'm wondering if they even lack the motivation! Why did they sign up to live on camera, if they will not even get comfortable with nudity?

4 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

these girls haven’t come from a Barca apartment where they became  desensitized to being naked on camera and naked around each other. They are a completely different feel and that’s not necessarily  a bad thing. They have some boundaries right now. I’m thinking they probably won’t have these boundaries six months down the road and that will be the enjoyment for the voyeur.  Glasha has a new boyfriend it seems. If they have sex as a near nightly thing they’ll settle in without covers or lose a ton of weight in the nightly sauna.

You are right, they were never in Barca first. These came in as new to RLC, supposed to settle down as long term recidents, very much like deline&Marcus, Lana&Robert, Linda&Tibor, Eva&Sam, Martina&Alberto, just to mention a few. Did you ever see them hiding to shower the first time, or spending months to adapt?

It has already been 2 months, and we can hope it will be better in 6 months, but it is not looking too good as it is now.

Sorry I had to complain again!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is that why you aren't watching it?...:dodgy:

Glasha keeps kicking the covers off and he keeps covering her up...It's him not her...:sad:

I watched last night, then it was just as much her trying to cover up, but I didn't watch tonight, so maybe....

I understand it can be difficult if the guy insists on covering, but if Glasha wants to show progress, she can start by not going into the dark corner of her wardrobe to change clothes.

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Damnit-she threw the covers off twice and both times he covered back up :angry:

She is toying with us Happy, I am telling you, that girl is some kind of a seductress, she knows just how to bring you into her world and keep you there :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

She is toying with us Happy, I am telling you, that girl is some kind of a seductress, she knows just how to bring you into her world and keep you there :biggrin:

the toy is in her bed and she managed to keep him into her at least 3 times tonight :biggrin: