Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

NOTE: I normally post old and new Videos, when they are presented to me. I couldn't care less about watching any of these Voyeur Sites. I rather read one's post to keep me interested. Having been over a few months now, since my last visit to RLC, I decided to look into the New Girl's APT. "Wow." Not much of a Video, but an OK ending...:cool: If the file, is not fully converted, click on the Orange Download Tab, yes, you will get Spam, on every other click. All you need to do is X OUT OF IT!!!

what is the use of music and special effects in this type of videos ? I personally do not see any utility, but... 

and why mix in the same video the apartment of the new girls and a guest of masha and sasha ?

4 minutes ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

I don't have a clue what's going on in this apartment. People just appear out of nowhere and disappear just as easily. Who are these guys and why did Sonya and Glasha just leave them in their apartment?

they are outside for a smoke

5 minutes ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

I don't have a clue what's going on in this apartment. People just appear out of nowhere and disappear just as easily. Who are these guys and why did Sonya and Glasha just leave them in their apartment?

Just for a smoke